Chapter 3: The art of war

Hey guys star here =^•^=! I hope you're all enjoying yourselves. I have officially came up with an update schedule which is Saturday and Wednesday! So stay tuned, R&R

=== Training ground Alpha, Jungle Sector===

They were all dressed in their Hero Uniforms and we're given goggles and body vest with lights on them that weren't lit. The games we'll be playing will be simple team sports. But instead for this one, you have access to your quirks.

"The first game is capture the flag, we'll be using paintball guns. When you're hit your vest will glow red. If you're hit then you're out. This is to simulate getting taken out in battle, your quirks are a trick, use them to your advantage, and remember this is a team exercise." Mr.Aizawa said and led them into the stadium.

Midnight, Mt.Lady, and I will be judging the game. No cheating or you'll be removed from the stadium. The class was split into reds and blues, seats 1-10 on blue and 11-20 on red. Then the games went on.

Immediately once they were told they could start. Izuku and Bakugo took off with their quirks. "They didn't leave time for us to strategize..." Momo said watching Izuku and Bakugo take off. They didn't want to work as a team, they just wanted to prove to their mommies who was better. This in fact made things worse.

=====Control Box=====

Mount Lady was pissed at Bakugo's actions and he was breaking every rule that she had set forth for him, and he was getting a spanking when he got home. "I knew he had a temper but this boy is getting to me! I swear why can't he and Midoriya get along." She said frustrated.

Nemuri looked on at Izuku watching her baby boy through the screen. "Izuku is never like this either, he usually stays away. My first rule was to behave" They were angry at the two boys behavior and they were pissed. If Aizawa didn't have to then he would back away.

=====Battlefield=====

Izuku and Bakugo ran through the jungle and raced for the red team's base. As they came across it they saw the fort. It looked like an abandoned lab. Katsuki glared at Izuku and he glared back. Standing guard was Ayoyama and Kirishima. "DIE YOU TWO!" Bakugo came out from the top of the tree line ready to explode them both but was blocked by Kirishima's harden.

"Aoyama now!" the redhead shouted and Katsuki was blasted by the naval laser. He glared at the boy and didn't take a second to blast him 5 times in the chest dropping him covered in paint.

"I'm gonna get that flag Kirishima now move!" he shouted and his friend smirked.

"Sorry Bakugo but you'll have to try harder than that!" Kirishima then unleashed a barrage of his paintballs while running for cover. Bakugo jumped over a rock and hid behind it trying to think of how to get in. Then he noticed something.

"Where's Deku?!"

=====With Deku====

He snuck in while Kirishima and Bakugo fought and tried to slip down the halls only to be stopped by some sort of slime which caused him to slip and fall. "What the fuck?" He looked at the substance and realized what it was before hearing a voice in his ear piece. "Language."

Looking up he saw Kaminari and Mina, who smirked. "Shocking isn't it." Kaminari said as he charged the floor and sent a jolt through the wet slime that sent a taze to Izuku. While it wasn't a good conductor it was a good job. Izuku barely made it out before getting shot.

His quirk was suited for hand to hand combat and movement. It seemed like he'd have to do it the old fashioned way.

He looked down the hall and saw they were moving in on his room. Once they neared the door getting ready to breach and explosion in the wall scared the shit out of them. In that explosion was Izuku who punched through the wall and shot them both, their red markers triggered. "Dammit Kaminari-kun we had him!" She pouted and then blushed when Izuku stared at them.