Chapter 1 Omega Life

Chapter 1

"Are you doing the shot again? I thought you said you will let your heat cycle run this time" Said Hoseok

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Are you doing the shot again? I thought you said you will let your heat cycle run this time" Said Hoseok. That is Jimin's best friend who is also an Omega. Both omegas were friends since they were kids.

Since they can remember, they always dream of becoming doctors. Hoseok always dream to be a veterinarian, he loves animal and he knew he wanted to work with them. Meanwhile Jimin wanted to be a Doctor, specially a pediatrician. But when they were in six grade, they dream came crushing down when they learned that by law, Omegas can not go to college and get a degree. Omegas have special schools, but only to learned about how to be a great husband and housekeepers. But that's not what they wanted. Jimin and Hoseok wanted a better education, a better career. Marriage and kids what's not in their agenda.

Omegas are nothing but a cute accessory for Alphas to have, someone who can keep their home clean and carry their heirs. If an Alpha claim an omega, he must care and protect him. But love it's not mandatory. There are rare cases where the Alpha falls in love with his omega, but that almost never happened.

So, after Jimin and Hoseok finish high school, they came across an illegal drugs to suppress their pheromones. Pheromones are inevitable in all Omegas, it's what attracts Alphas when they have their heat cycles, and Alphas love the smell of it. If an Omega is in heat, alpha has the right to approach him and freely made with him, according to law. And because Omegas in heat instinctively can't not say no to an Alpha. Is in their nature to seek for one, even if after their heat has pass, they regretted. It's not considered rape if the act was during the heat periods.

Obviously laws are made mainly by Alphas, and that's the reason any drug or medicine that prevents the pheromones of an Alpha to be detected are forbidden. But that doesn't stop the black market to make them and sales them. To give an Omega a little bit of freedom. But if an Omega ever gets caught under the influence of a suppressor, they be sentenced to jail. Wich make the not only ilegal, but also dangerous, because none of these products are regulated or safely made, a lot of them are really dangerous with various side effects.

Both Omegas saw the opportunity to try a new drug, a simple shot that can last from one heat cycle to the next. They usually have three heat per year. So there's no need to take pills or different injections every few days or week, which makes it even more dangerous if someone find them on them. A lot of Omegas have gone to jail for carrying suppressor pills on their pockets. So when the two boys find this shot that they can only take 3 times a year, it was perfect. They only need to be very careful no to forget when their next heat cycle will start, so that can take their next shot.

But there is a side effect to this. It's recommended to only take it 2 times a year and leave their 3 cycle run normally. That's because the more you suppress, the more intense will become the next cycle, until the point that the shot it might no work anymore.

Jimin and Hoseok always been synchronized with their cycles, and Hoseok knew that their next heating period it's coming really soon. And as plan, they were supposed to take a few days off from their internship to let their last cycle run normally. That's why Hoseok was worry that Jimin took the shot. In fact for the last two years, he has been taking the shot none stop. And now it seem like this is going to be his thirty year of full of suppressor.