Chapter 7 Mating

CHAPTER 7

Jungkook was in shock, didn't know what to do, he couldn't move, he couldn't talk, he was completely petrified

Jungkook was in shock, didn't know what to do, he couldn't move, he couldn't talk, he was completely petrified. The sight of Jimin screaming in pain, it was like someone was branding him with a hot iron. Jungkook knows that for an Omega without a mate, it could be painful. No because they are desperately seeking an alpha so anxiously that if they can't find them they go crazy. The pain of an Omega is literally pain, like cramps or even muscle pain. But he never seen an Omega been torture while in heat. If it wasn't for the scent of pheromones flying all around the room, Jungkook would've thought that Jimin was injured.

The Pain seem to come and go for Jimin, like contractions of a pregnant omega. Now that the pain seem to be coming down, at least for a few seconds. Jimin crying looks at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, go, please go before it's to late" Begged Jimin desperately. "Your Alpha might take over, if you don't leave..." cry the omega.

What Jimin was fearing is that if Jungkook stay another minute, his alpha might want to claim him, and that's exactly why Jimin is run away from him. But now he was here, and Jimin was not even on the peak of his heat cycle. When he reach that point with Jungkook in the room, he could jump after him demanding to be claimed.

"Jimin, why are you so much in pain?, let me check on you" Said Jungkook, not feeling affected by Jimin's scent just yet. He was really concerned about the painful symptoms. As an Omega's doctor, that's something he never seen before.

"You don't understand, I'll be fine, but please go" begged desperately the omega, and then the pain was back. Jimin was clenching his teeth, moving his head backwards, like if the pain came from his spine.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. Seeing him like this and not been able to do anything, he needed to help him some how. So he run after him, despite Jimin wanting him away. At this point Jungkook wasn't even considering the fact that he could get affected by Jimin's pheromones. He just wanted to help him, to check that he is ok.

Jungkook grab Jimin's head to prevent him from hitting himself on the floor every time he clinched his muscles. The moment Jimin felt Jungkook's hand, he open his eyes wide open in horror, inhaling air like he was drowning. His eyes disoriented looking at the ceiling. Breathing faster, Jungkook could see his chest going up and down so fast, that it made him think that he was having difficulty breathing.