Chapter 8 The Aftermath

CHAPTER 8

It's been a couple of days since they been in the yacht. For the past hours they been going through countless sexual encounters non stop. It turn out to be longer that anticipated, but that's due to Jimin's suppressors. But Jungkook has no idea about that. He just acted according to Jimin's desires, that were directed by his pheromones. As long as Jimin continue releasing his pheromones around Jungkook, practicality as an alpha he will keep on going, he will never stops until the pheromones are gone.

By almost the third day of mating, finally they were able to sleep for long, long hours. By the time Jungkook's exhausted body finally woke up, hi find himself alone on the bed. He got scare for a moment, that feeling of not knowing where Jimin is, still hunt him. But it didn't take him long to find him. Jimin was in the shower taking a well deserved shower.

Jungkook smile at the beautiful sight of Jimin's tiny naked body getting caress by drops of water. But then he got concerned about the bruises all over his body. Jungkook knows he did those unintentionally, it just the result of long exhausted hours of mating. All the grabbing, caressing and rubbing will leave it's marks on the omega. Which his own body didn't come out untouched. Jungkook also have his marks all over his body as a proof of his time with his omega. The scratches on his back that goes from the center to his sides like claw marks, along with hickeys and bite marks from when Jimin demanded for more.

Jungkook walk into the shower behind Jimin, but the instant Jungkook try to touch Jimin's shoulders, the omega shrugged, making Jungkook remove his hands from the omega immediately.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook ask him with a soft tone. That was practically their first conversation since their humanity left their bodies.

"Yea... I'm done here" he say, walking around Jungkook avoiding looking at him and stepping out of the shower, leaving the alpha alone under the soothing fresh water.

Jungkook couldn't brush this strange feeling away, there was this awful knot in his stomach that make him feel like something was wrong, really wrong. Jimin's rejection hurt him more than he thought was possible. But he decided to ignore it, and just take a relaxing shower. Thankfully the yacht still has fresh water in its tanks for them to shower. Maybe not to be able to take a warm shower, they haven't been able to take one since the day they left the city, but this moment, finally been able to use soap and shampoo, feels more refreshing.

After the shower, Jungkook try to act like normal, like if nothing happened. Although it was not easy to do, but he try his best.

"We should go back to the beach" said Jungkook standing in the doorframe of the second bedroom, where Jimin was tied up the first time.

Jimin was able to find his carry on bag and grab an extra shirt and jeans that he already cut part of the legs to make shorts. Jimin knew that living on the island makes it uncomfortable to wear pants. So he turn them into shorts.

Jungkook on the other hand, just came out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his waist. Looking for his own carry on bag.

"How are we going to get back?" Ask Jimin with a slight tone of submissive, avoiding looking at him.

Cold as FireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara