Chapter 12 Returning Home

Chapter 12

Jimin hasn't got up from his bed since

Jimin hasn't got up from his bed since... the lost of the baby. Jungkook was so devastated but he try to keep strong for Jimin. The omega almost lost his own life as well from all the blood lost. Jimin regretted having survived, he wanted to follow his child.

The baby was so small and fragile, it barely fit in Jungkook's hand. It was a boy, even though it was still early to find the resemblance to any of the dads, it was very noticeable that the baby had Jimin's lips,

Jungkook kiss his baby's forehead and wrapped him in a soft blanket. Jimin couldn't stop sobbing, he was so weak. So Jungkook ask him to stay in bed. But Jimin didn't want to stay in while Jungkook buried their son. He wanted to be part of it. So Jimin hold the baby in his arms, and Jungkook cradle Jimin in his, and carry him to a beautiful place in the island, close to their house and close to the pond. Jungkook carved a short message on a wooden board.

"Daddy carry you in his belly, but we both will carry you in our hearts forever"

They named him Haneul, after the beautiful sky, so they will remember him every time they look up.

"I wish I was dead, I wish it was me" whisper Jimin

"It'll be ok Jimin" say Jungkook softly, feeling devastated himself, but the thought of loosing Jimin too, it was inconceivable.

"NOTHING WILL BE OK ANYMORE" yell Jimin, "I don't want to live without him. Haneul was everything I have left. I lost everything. I lost my dream, I lost life, and I lost him"

"You have me" reply Jungkook kindly, even though Jimin was screaming.

"No I don't. We don't belong together. The only thing that ties us was our son, but he's not here anymore. There's no fucking reason why we should be together." Kept yelling.

Jungkook was quiet, listening to all the horrendous things Jimin was saying. He knew Jimin was grieving, and taking his own anger on him, but It didn't make it less painful hearing him how much he wanted to die, and how much he hates himself for killing his child. He begged Jungkook to end his pain, he ask him every day for something that can put him to sleep and never wake up.

 He begged Jungkook to end his pain, he ask him every day for something that can put him to sleep and never wake up