Chapter 13 The Plan

Chapter 13

"Hobi, could you opened the window, it's so hot in here" Say Jimin from the kitchen while preparing dinner for both of them

"Jimin, you know what day is next week, don't you?" Ask his friend. Jimin was to immerse in his cooking skills that didn't pay to much attention.

"Next week?... My graduation" reply Jimin with a smile.

Hoseok just smile at Jimin with kindness, because that's not the important day he was talking about.

"well.. yes, but also... is his first anniversary"

Jimin didn't look at Hobi, he knew exactly what day was it, but he was trying to keep it inside. Didn't want to make big deal about it, not because it wasn't a big deal, but because he didn't feel ready yet, it still hurt so much. It was his baby's first anniversary.

"I know" responds Jimin looking down, sadness in his eyes. But trying to hide it by pretending to be really busy in the kitchen.

Hoseok walk to Jimin and hugged him from behind, letting his chin rest on his shoulder.

"I have a early graduation gift for you" Hobi said, giving Jimin an envelope.

"What is it?"

"Open it"

Jimin dry his hand on the towel that was hanging on his shoulder and open the envelope. Inside he found two airplane tickets to New Zealand.

"What is this?" Ask Jimin

"I'm going with you. We're going to New Zealand tomorrow. From there I got an helicopter that can take you to the island. You can go visit your baby"

Jimin went down on his knees, sobbing. He was so happy, but at the same time his heart was aching.

"I can't believe you did this for me! I don't know how could I ever repay you for everything you have done for me." Jimin said to his best friend between sobbing.

***

Next day, after 12 hours of flying, Hobi and Jimin arrived to New Zealand, Hobi never been there, it was so beautiful. He was so exited taking picture of everything. Jimin on the other hand, was just happy and nervous to be back after a year.

"Thank you again Hobi" said Jimin sincerely, and hugged his best friend for long time. His best friend was his support, without him, Jimin might have never made it. "I'm so nervous" say Jimin.

"I can tell, you are sweating. Come on let's go to the hotel, you have a helicopter to catch in the morning"

"You're not coming with me?" Ask Jimin confused.

"I will love to go, but I think this it's your moment, you should take some time alone with you baby. I'll be waiting for you here." Suggest his friend. Jimin smile, he hasn't been this happy in so long. He couldn't wait to be in that island again and close to his child.