Epilogue Surprise Announcement

Epilogue

A day before Hanwool day of birth.

"You think we're done?" Ask Yoongi laying next to Hobi, both men completely soaked in sweat. Yoongi still catching his breath, as if he just run a marathon.

"I hope so, I really need to sleep for like a day or two, and take a long, really long bath" Said Hobi, who seem as tired as his mate.

Hobi and Yoongi has been mating for the past few of days, Hobi's heat came as planned. They both lock themselves three days ago waiting for this moment to come. Once the heat start, there's no way of stopping themselves, there's no way to take long breaks, or long naps, the only thing in their minds is to satiate their need for breed.

Suddenly Hobi's phone began to ring, for like the 10th time, but because they were in the middle of their mating ritual, he couldn't even heard the phone ringing.

"Hello" Answers Hobi with a hoarse voice. He was craving a big bottle of ice water at that moment.

"Hoseok, this is Jungkook

"Hoseok, this is Jungkook. Jimin and I have been calling you and Yoongi for hours, Jimin is at the hospital." Said the voice on the other end.

"What? What happened? Is everything ok?"

"Yea, Jimin is having the baby any time soon" Said Jungkook with urgency. Jimin wanted to have his friend close for support. Jungkook was attending the birth, but Jimin wanted someone who can hold his hand, and be there for him.

"We'll be right there" said Hobi, ending the call immediately. Even though he was so exhausted for the lack of sleep for the past couple of days, he wanted to be there for his best friend.

"Come on, we need to get up and take a shower. Jimin is having the baby" announce Hobi to Yoongi who was almost falling asleep.

"What?, I don't think I can get up right now, I's so tired

"What?, I don't think I can get up right now, I's so tired." Yoongi was forcing his eyes to stay open, but it was getting harder to even speak. Yoongi was was so exhausted.

Hobi got up from the bed, completely naked, opening the closet to get a towel. Yoongi open his eyes. The lack of Hobi's warmth body next to him, force yoongi to seek for his Omega, only to find the beautiful man standing in front of him, well tone muscle, lean body, even the square shape muscle on his Omega abdomen, that some day will be the temporary home of his future children. Yoongi even half asleep growl at the feeling of wanting to get up and grab his mate, to feel him once again.