Chapter 6 The Search for Jimin

CHAPTER 6

In the morning Jungkook woke feeling happy for no reason

In the morning Jungkook woke feeling happy for no reason. What he doesn't know is that the little pheromones that Jimin left the night before, contain Dopamine, wich affect his brain to make him feel happy and pleasure. But by the time he woke up, the pheromones were completely gone. And so was Jimin.

"He must've woke up really early" though Jungkook when he saw Jimin's bed empty. So Jungkook got up and stretched his long arms, while inhaling the fresh air. He wasn't worry about him, Jungkook though that he'll be back soon. Maybe he is fishing or taking a bath. He is been taking a lot of baths lately.

Jungkook walk out of his hut, his good mood reflect on his face. He was looking around the island, he never really stopped to admire the beauty of this volcano that now was his home.

With one Jump he step out of his home and decided to go for a swim at the beach. He took his shirt off and run to the water. That particular day, the water was calm, there was almost no waves crashing at shore, it almost looked like a quiet pool.

After a few minutes of swimming, he walk out, hoping that Jimin is back. But when he went inside the house and didn't find him, he became a little suspicious.

"Where can he be? What is he doing?" Jungkook said. He realized that in the last few moths they been in this island, they never been apart for two long. Specially not knowing where the other is. Jungkook began having breakfast by himself. His big eyes looking lost sitting there by himself, looking around while chewing a piece of banana, hoping that Jimin will come soon. After he was done eating, he decided to go to the pond, "maybe he is feeling sick again" he thought.

He walk to the pond, and he wasn't there. He look around. "Maybe something happened to him" he feared.

"JIMIN!!" He scream his name putting both hand around his mouth to make his voice sound louder, hoping he could hear him, and if Jimin is in trouble, he could find him. But Jimin didn't reply. He scream his name again, and again, and once again in different direction, to make the wave sounds of his voice travel all around the island, waiting for Jimin to finally reply. He spend almost all day walking around looking for him. After a couple of hours with no response, Jungkook begin to panic. His hands fisting his hair in desperation. His anxiety was raising, he began to have a bad feeling that something is wrong with Jimin, he might be in danger.

"Jimin, where are you?" He whispers, he couldn't shake the feeling that Jimin need him. "I'm going to find you" he said trying to assure Jimin from wherever he is, that he is going to be ok.
(There I finally fix it 😆. Check comments for reference)

But he kept walking and yelling his name. After hours of walking around with no luck, he went back home, "Maybe he went back already" he hoped. That's when he noticed that the raft wasn't where he left it.

"Did he..? No, he couldn't, impossible" Jungkook started to think that maybe Jimin took the raft feeling desperate to get back home. But Jungkook knew that raft was broken, it won't do him any good out in the ocean. He probably sink after a few minutes.