Sleepy stiles

This chapter DOES NOT contain smut

Y/N'S POV
I walk up the stairs of my boyfriends Stile's house to surprise him seeing as I haven't seen him in a week cause of school stuff and he's been busy with all the paranormal werewolf stuff. I knock on his door and slowly open it to see an adorable sleeping stiles. I sit on his bed and slowly trace my fingers over his cheek "Stiles.. baby wake up" I whisper into his ear "mmmmm five more minutes" he whines "babyyyy it's me. Come on wake uppppp you can sleep later" I say a bit louder shaking him. "Mmmmm" he whines again as he opens his eyes. "Y/nnnnnn I missed youuuu" he says in a childish tone as he hugs me "I missed you too baby." I laugh as I play with his hair still while hugging him. He pulls away from the hug and looks at me "what?" I ask sweetly "your just, beautiful. I love you" he whispers as he slowly connects our lips into a passionate and soft kiss "i love you too" I smile back as I pull away from the kiss.

STILE'S POV
"Can we just sleep. And cuddle please in exhausted from last nights werewolf adventure honestly" I yawn. "Of course baby. Can we talk a little first tho? Just You know, communicate?" She asks quietly. I sit up and smile. "How's your week been?" I ask "not so great but now that I'm here with you, it's perfect" she snickers I pull her into a long passionate kiss and I pull her waist closer to me with one hand on her cheek. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses back as she pulls herself closer to me. I slowly pull away and look at her "I love you, so much" I whisper. "That's impossible cause I love you more than you could ever imagine" she whispers back I smile and lay down with my arm out and she lays next to me. And we cuddle. I feel her body warmth radiating next to mine. I pull he blanket over us and I slowly drift off to sleep with the sweet smell of Y/n's perfume.

Ik its short I'm sorry but enjoy