The kiss (Dylan obrien)

this story DOES NOT contain smut but it does contain accused cheating and it also contains kissing

Y/N'S POV
"Hey Dyl it's me Y/n call me back I'm worried about you" that's the 6th message I've left him. I know he's busy with interviews and stuff but at least a text would be nice. I haven't seen Dylan in 3 days. I miss him. I put my phone down and turn the tv on to the channel that talks about celebrities cause it's my favourite. Childish I know. "We all know and love Dylan O'Brien the actor was with a women last night on the set of teen wolf who was not his girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n. Who is this mystery girl? We don't know. But on other news-" the women continues. I feel my heart break, I turn the tv off and I feel a tear run down my cheek. I curl up into a ball as my phone rings none stop and I look over to see Dylan calling me. I get up and pace around my room with tears running Down my face. After around 5 calls I finally pick up the call "Y/n please I know how it looks but hear me out please-" he starts "fine" I mumble "that women she plays Malia in the show and my character is meant to fall in love with her and kiss her I didn't really have a choice but I promise you I didn't kiss her because I wanted to." He finishes "I know that you need to do sex scenes and kissing scenes with people for shows and movies but this, there were no cameras. No other actors around no microphones no nothing. How do you expect me to believe you?" I say fast "you just need to trust me ok? I love you so so much and I would never hurt you. She wanted to run lines so we did and before I could say anything about the kiss scene she kissed me. If she game a chance to speak I would've said that I didn't want to kiss until the time comes where we need to film it but please believe me" his breathing was unsteady and his voice was breaking. "Dylan. I don't know. I-" I begin "no Y/n please. You don't understand. I need you to believe me. Our relationship can't end I love You I need you Y/n. So so much please" he begs. "Fine. We'll talk once you get home ok?" I ask "ok thank you baby I love you" he whispered I don't respond and hang up. I love him too more than he could ever know. I need him so much but. I don't even know where this is going.

DYLAN'S POV
I put my phone down on my bed and think of what could happen next. An argument or even worse a breakup. I cant lose her. I can't I love her too much I really do. I start to tear up and I get into my sheets and slowly fall asleep knowing I'll be on my way home in 2 days from filming Teen wolf.

~2 days later~

I rush to put my stuff on the plane and I sit down tapping my finger on the seat impatiently wanting to hurry up and get home to see Y/n. It's been what? 3 weeks that I've been away. I miss her so much. Her soft touch, her soft kisses and her silky hair and her cuddles and everything about her.

About two hours later I wake up Just as the plane and I rush to grab my things and get out of the plane. I run so fast and get a taxi to get home i feel like Barry Allen (the flash idk if that's how u spell his name lmao) "here you go sir $10" the taxi driver muffles I hand him the money and rush out with my things. I unlock my front door and throw my things into my room quickly "Y/N??? Y/NNN" I call out "in here" I hear a voice call out from the theatre room. I walk in to see Y/n sitting in a beanbag holding her shoulders with tears eyes. I slowly walk up to her and kneel down "baby I promise you. I swear on my parents life. I didn't, will not and won't ever cheat on you. That kiss only happened because she forced me. And I didn't kiss back I swear to you because I love you so much ok? I-" I start "I believe you. And I love you too Dyl I do I just jumped to conclusions I'm sorr-" She begins "no no don't be sorry. I would think I was being cheated on if my partner kissed someone else and it was not n tv too. Come here" I say slowly as I pull her into a hug. She hugs me back tightly and I kiss her shoulder "I missed you so much." She whispered "I missed you more baby" I whisper back as I pull away from the hug and kiss her soft lips passionately.

Hope you enjoyed :)