Panic attack

Y/N'S POV
I agreed to go to a Carnaval with Dylan. My best friend. We're so close it's at the point he may as well he my boyfriend honestly. We wall past the Ferris wheel which we agreed we would ride together and I stop him " hey. No. Nothing scary. This ride first" I whine "mmmm no. This way" he smiles causing me to smile. We walk to a ride with a 2 person seat that goes up and spins around at a quick speed. "No. Dyl no. You know I'm scared of heights. My anxiety will play up" I say seriously. "Hey hey." He starts and comes closer to me "it's ok. I've got u" he holds my hand and I nod. We walk towards the seat and sit down. We put the bar down so we don't fall and the worker secured our belts. I close my eyes as my anxiety makes me go crazy. I start to breath quicker as I can feel my throat tightening. I look around as my eyes start to tear up. The ride starts and goes up. It starts spinning and I breath quicker which alarms Dyl. "Hey hey Y/n look at me." He pulls my face to face him. "It's ok. I've got u" he whispers. "I can't call down. I'm having a amici attack" I cry. He pushes his lips to meet mine making me stop breathing for a minute. As the ride slows down and goes back down he let my face go.

"What was that for?" I ask "well I read somewhere that when you kiss someone who's having a panic attack  they hold their breathe which makes them calm down and.... you held your breath" he smiles as he holds my face. I kiss him softly and hug him "I love you" he whispers into my neck. I pull away and smile "I love you too" I laugh. I kiss him once more and smile.

Ik it's short. I hope u like it tho