Best friends (Dylan Obrien and Thomas Brodie-Sangster)

⚠️This chapter DOES NOT contain smut but it does contain rape⚠️

Thomas's pov
"Hey Y/n you better come get your man before I steal him" I call out to Y/n who's on the other side of Dylan as I grab ahold of his hand "nah I trust him. And you. Plus he knows if he cheats I'll key his Jeep and he loves that thing so you know." She trails off. I give her a surprised stare and look at Dylan "yea I know" he laughs.  "Hey lets go get some burgers you guys there's a place right here" I say pointing to the burger joint in front of us "Alright" I hear from Y/n and Dylan nods. "Alright you guys go in I'm gonna have a quick smoke" I say stopping "I'll have one with you" Y/n says randomly "Y/n you've never smoked you sure?" I ask "yes I am sure wait can I have one like a spare" she asks. . I nod and give her a smoke and a spare one and I light the one that's in her mouth. 

She inhales it and let's it go without coughing making me question if this is her first smoke "you don't know every thing about me Sangster" she says as she winks and walks inside to Dylan. I smile and continue to have my smoke

Y/n's pov
I've smoked before. Thomas just guessed I've been a goodie goodie all my life. Dylan orders burgers for us all and we sit down. A waiter comes up to us and looks at me. He wasn't ugly but not good looking plus I was holding Dylan's hand "here you go. One for you and one for the sexy lady and the third one" he says and winks at me "I have a boyfriend" I say quickly "right then where is he?" He asks. I pull Dylan's face towards me and I kiss him passionately "right next to me" I say as I pull away. The waiter walks off all flustered o can tell he's mad. I giggle and hold Dylan's hand once more and I look over to the door to see Thomas waking in and sitting down next to us "hey this looks good" he starts "yea I know. Bro the waiter came over here, gave us our burgers and hit on Y/n" I hear Dylan say as I look down feeling disgusted by what happened. If Dylan wasn't there he would've done something to or with me. "Oh damn. You alright Y/n?" Tommy asks.

I look up and simply say "yea I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I stand up and walk over to the bathroom unaware that I was being followed. I walk into the bathroom without closing the door and I look into the mirror and hold my arms. Suddenly I get pushed against the wall and the door was locked. "Hey let go of me. Stop!" I say loudly. "Shut up. Ok?" He screams as he strikes me across my face. I look at the person only to realise it's the waiter from before "let me go. Please stop stop it please" I beg as he pulls his and my pants down. "STOP!" He screams. Suddenly my body goes week and I can't move. Like I'm paralysed. I try to move but I can't. And he continues to use me as his sex doll almost.

He soon leaves and I fall to the floor. I pull my pants up and I start to cry uncontrollably. I don't know where the guy went but I don't want him to come back. After about 5 minutes I pull myself together and I start to quietly cry again. I cover my mouth to quiet my sobs and I run out of the bathroom then the burger place and running past Dylan and Thomas. I run to Dylan and i's house which  was about 5 minutes away. I get to the the door shortly and I slams it behind me and I run up the stairs and sit in the wardrobe floor balling my eyes out.  I grab the cigarette that Tommy gave me before and I slightly stop crying and I light the smoke still crying

Dylan's pov
"Hey Y/n'a been a while do you think she's o-" I start only to get cut off to see Y/n running out of the burger place and running home. Thomas and I stand up and run after her "what the hell happened?" I ask while running "how the bloody hell should I know I've been with you the whole time" Tommy adds while also running. Thomas and I run into the house and I call out for Y/n non stop "Y/N Y/N WHERE ARE YOU Y/N" I scream. I run up stairs as Thomas looks around downstairs "Y/N" I scream out again as I run into my room. I look to my left to see Y/n smoking a cigarette while sobbing "THOMAS OVER HERE" I screamed as I sat next to her. He comes running in within seconds and I take the cigarette off of her and I butt it out.

"Hey what happened?" I ask softly she starts shaking and I hug her tightly "h-he came into the bathroom and I couldn't stop him, he kept going and it was like I was paralysed. I told him to stop I tried to make him stop but he wouldn't listen" she sobs loudly.  My heart breaks as I realise what happened and I start to tear up "Who Y/n who?" I ask "the waiter" she sobs again. "That's it I'm going. He's not getting away with it" Thomas says as he storms off. I hug Y/n for around 20 minutes and she cries herself to sleep in my arms. I lightly kiss her head and and pick her up to lay her on the bed.

Let me know if you liked ig