Keepers meeting (newt)

This story DOES contain smut and I know this is about Newt and not Thomas but I just wanted to change it a bit also let me know if you want more of Newt or another character also this is not my idea. This story is not my idea I've just rewritten some of it to share the story

Newt's pov
I walk into the meeting room to see Minho, Tommy, Alby and Gally. All the keepers except for Y/n and I stand behind everyone only to have be shoved by Y/n walking in with her everyday outfit on that kills me. Her right shirt and short skirt that shows her panties. Damn I could rip them apart. I can't help but stare "Newt. You paying attention?" Alby asks snapping me out of my daydream "yea yea of course go on" I say

"alright let's discuss the rules" Alby goes on but I can't help but stare at Y/n I keep my eyes on her ass and her curves when suddenly everyone starts leaving "Newt you stay" Y/n says just before I walk out "what? Sorry that meeting was so quick-" I start "it was an hour long" she adds "anyways what was the last rule?" She asks "Uhhhhh I umm I don't know" I say awkwardly "nothing sexual is allowed to be done to the girls...but that rule can be broken" she smirks as she sits on my lap "I-" I start "oh come on Newt you really think I didn't see you undressing me with your eyes?" She asks "I- um. Im sorry" I apologies "shh shh don't apologies just relax" she smirks. She slowly starts grinding on me making me groan.

Y/n's pov
As I grind on Newt I slowly feel his boner get bigger and bigger making me moan. I get off him saying "now your as hard as wood. Aw. That's too bad" and I smirk and I look at the map not the table he stands up and presses himself against me "if you think your going anywhere without helping me out with this you're crazy" he whispers. "Then let me help you" I whisper back as I turn around kneel down and pull his dick out of his pants making it hit his stomach causing him to groan. i lick the tip and slowly go deeper making him moan loudly. I slowly start to take all of him in my mouth as he pushes my head down to go faster. I do as he wishes and I go faster making his head fall back in pleasure

I slowly stop and take him out of my mouth "fuck my face Newt" I smirk. He bites his lip and does as I ask. He grabs my head and shoved himself back into my mouth faster and deeper making me gag. His thrusts get incredibly fast making me moan as he twitches letting me know he's close. "Take it baby. Go on." He groans as he shoots his large load into my mouth. I take a moment to swallow it but on e I do I open my mouth wide to show him. He smirks and stands me up. He sits down on a chair and sits me on his lap. "Take ur clothes off baby" he whispers as he kisses my neck. I proceed to take my clothes off as he does his as I stand to take off my panties takes them in his hand and rips them off "Hey! I only have like 3 other pairs Newt!" I laugh "doesn't matter baby. Gives me more access" he kisses my neck making me moan lightly. We're both butt naked now and just as I move to grind on him he stops me "ride my thigh" he says "what?" I ask "ride my thigh baby" he says again. I re position myself on his thigh and I start grinding on his thigh. It feels so damn good and I moan loudly. I look over to see Newt jerking himself off.

"Fuck I can't take it anymore" he groans as he grabs me and puts me on his lap as he shoves his member into me "ugh fuck Newt" I moan loudly. "You like that baby? You like my dick?" He moans "mm fuck yes Newt faster please go faster" he does as asked and he goes faster making our skin clap as the room started to s of sweat and sex. "Fuck Newt I'm so close" I moan loudly "me too baby ugh fuck yea" he moans back after a few more thrusts he puts his hands on my hips and pushes me down on him hard making me clench my walls around his member and cum as he does the same. He slow down and I kiss him lightly "next time. We're trying different positions" I laugh.