Interview (Dylan O'brien)

This story DOES NOT contain smut

DYLAN'S POV
I walk onto the stage with my beautiful wife Y/n by my side. We sit down and face the audience "so we have some questions for you if that's alright. Um we were wondering Y/n we don't know much about you. What's your last name are you related to any celebrity?" The lady interviewing us asked "um. My last name is O'Brien" Y/n smiles "Oh Dylan your sister?" The lady asks. "Wife actually" he corrects her. The audience goes crazy, screaming and cheering. "Haha we are so so happy for you guys. Now onto another topic I was wondering how was filming "The maze runner" saga? Like tell us about the experience you got with everyone" The lady asks. "Well you know if was amazing absolutely amazing that actually where I met Y/n. Um were all amazing friends we actually have a group chat that we still talk on yea we all love each other we're best friends" I laugh. "That's amazing. An adorable. Um tell us about your accident during the filming of the maze runner the death cure" The lady suggests

Y/N'S POV
I see Dylan's face drop from smiling to really upset. We asked them not to talk about this they promised they wouldn't. Dylan goes to say something but I hold his hand and I say "look Miss I don't think it's appropriate to talk about right now. Dylan's PTSD is high and the last thing I want you to do is trigger it. And miss I'm sorry but didn't you promise. Didn't you give us your word that you wouldn't bring this topic up today?" I say "well yes but-" she starts "and isn it part of your job to keep your promise to the person you are interviewing?" I ask "Y/n it's ok-" Dylan starts "no. Dylan I'm so sorry baby but it's not. Listen everyone" I say getting out of my seat and standing in front of the crowd "Dylan loves you all. Endlessly. He talks about you so so much he wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you guys. But I need to tell you that Dylan isn't and has never been comfortable talking about his accident so please can we all not bring it up. PTSD is a serious thing. And I for one don't want my husband to be triggered just for an interview. Thank you. That's all. I think that's all we'll do today come on Dyl" I say putting down my microphone. Dylan gets up without double thinking his decision and we walk off as everyone cheers us and what I've said.

"Baby. You really didn't have to-" he starts. "No Dyl I'm so sorry I love Yu I do ur I'm sick and tired of being promised that it won't be brought up then they go behind your back and do it anyways. I don't want you to be triggered. Being triggered makes you relive that moment and that is the last thing I would ever want in this world." I say looking at him. He smiles with tears in his eyes and kisses me "thank you. So much. I love you Y/n O'Brien" he smiles as tears escape his eyes. "I love you too Dylan Obrien" I whisper wiping his tears away and hugging him.

We walk to his car and drive home holding hands.

Swag :)