Nogitsune (void stiles)

Ngl idk if that's how you spell the name of the demon/ void that is inside of Stiles but if it's not I'm so sorry lmao. Anyways this chapter DOES NOT contain smut.

Y/N'S POV
"What do you want with me?" I ask to void stiles who is now sitting on Scott's couch paradised from he canima venom. "oh I don't want anything from you I just wanna talk. Now is that really too much to ask?"  He smirks "you know what yea. Give me back Stiles!" I demand "oh Y/n. Sorry to break your little heart but you know he's in love with Lydia right? He always has been. And it's never been you. Like ever he really doesn't love you" He laughs. I bring my hand up to his face and slap him with tears daring to escape my eyes. I grab the duck tape and put it over his mouth to shut him up

"Y/n I-" Scott starts "you know what Scott I don't care. Ok I don't and I don't wanna talk about it" I interrupt. I do care. I've loved stiles for. Well years. Ever since we became best friends I knew he was different and special. But he's always loved Lydia so I admired him form afar all the time. It really hurts to know that Void is right. He doesn't and won't ever love me like I love him. I look over at stiles to see tears escaping his eyes with a worried look on his face. I run over to him and take the tape off. His face drops and he smirks "really Y/n? That's all it takes? One tear?" He asks.

I roll my eyes at him and he looks at me up and down. "I know stiles isn't interested in you but I'm interested in you. You know I was made to feed off of pain Chaos and strife but there's something I could feed off of, pleasure. Come close" I look at him disgusted but do as he says and I get closer to him only to hear him whisper "and I'm insatiable". I slap him once more and I grab his face and yell at him screaming "GIVE ME BACK STILES" as I do that his face drops and he tries to speak "stiles?" I ask. He nods and I remove the tape. "Wait how do I know you're not the nogitsune tricking me?"  I ask "the last time we hung out just the two of us before all this you were wearing a red tube top with black ripped jeans and a red and black button up flannel jacket. And Nike shoes. Your hair was in a messy bun and you had a butterfly clip in your hair. You did your makeup to a natural tone that looked like it took you five minutes but actually took you an hour. You were just as gorgeous as you are now" he cries.

I hug him tightly as tears fall from my eyes "I missed you so much" I whisper. "I missed you too. And I heard what he said to you. I've heard and seen everything he's done. And I'm so sorry he said that but Y/n. Over the past couple of months I've realised. I actually do love you. As in I wanna cuddle you when your tired or sad and I wanna kiss you every chance I get and I wanna hold you when you cry and I wanna go on cliche cute dates" he admits. At this point I'm sobbing quietly and I kiss him passionately. "I love you too" I whisper into the kiss. "Say you'll be mine?" He asks. I nod and smile as I kiss him again.

I slowly let him go to see a smile on his face as he stares at me "What?" I giggle "nothing. I'm just admiring how gorgeous you are" he laughs making me blush.