Q&A and Character Introductions

Okay, so I've been meaning to do one of these for a long time now just so I can clear any confusion there may be within the story. I went through the comments in my book and I've gathered questions you all have asked, this chapter is dedicated to that reason. Furthermore, I'm going to be adding small notes at the end to explain a few aspects of the story that I'm positive some of you may have missed just so you don't get the wrong idea whenever it's examined thoroughly in the future.

Question #1: Will Y/N retrieve Divine Axe Rhitta?

A: Yes, you will receive Escanor's Sacred Treasure. It'll be introduced alongside Michael and if you've seen the anime/read the manga then you'll know exactly when Y/N will own the mighty axe. There will be a twist to the Divine Axe and it'll be related to one of the past users.

Question #2: Will Ban or Meliodas make an appearance?

A: Meliodas has already been revealed to be in the series, yes. Ban, although he does exist in this shared universe and his name will pop up from time to time, I'm afraid he will not be appearing in the series.

If you've read the manga or watched the final episodes of the anime, you'll know that Ban sacrificed his immortality for Elaine. The same is said with Gowther and Diane.

Question #3: Has Merlin already been revealed?

A: I guess in a sense she has. If you've been paying attention to the story, you'll immediately know who she's related to. As for if this character really is Merlin, it'll operate the same way how the reader functions with Escanor as their mentor, albeit Merlin's connection with this character is much deeper and will be fleshed out when I decide to throw her back into the mix.

Question #4: Will any of the Sin's children appear?

A: I've namedropped Tristan quite a lot so he's sorted for, as for the rest I do plan to include them all in the foreseeable future. With that in mind, Tristan and the descendant of another Sin will be the focal point in the next arc with the Holy Peace Treaty.

Question #5: Are we going to see the One mode?

A: Yes, the One will make an appearance. However, there will be progress needed to get there. There's a pattern I'm following within the story that's destined to grow as soon as I've covered the Kokabiel Arc and when the Underworld Arc comes around, be ready for a showdown between Dragon and Human.

Question #6: Sins of our own?

A: Mayhaps.

- At the end of the Rating Game, specifically when Y/N closed the match off by creating a new move to bury Riser into the ground-- For that, I took inspiration from the Mael's use of Sunshine and how different his abilities were compared to Escanor. As tradition, expect a few altered moves and old moves to pop up in Y/N's utility which still retain Sunshine's aptness but with a more deeper take on it.

- In the third chapter when the reader and Asia were hugging, someone was watching them from afar. I'd like to clarify that this wasn't Issei since he was still in the clubhouse when this was going down. It was actually Matsuda, since he was on his way back from the nurse's office after tangling with Y/N at homeroom.

- In continuation with my last point (A/N: This point is more of a rant on my behalf) I never intended to make Issei out as a bad guy. He's a pervert, yes but he has good intentions and the only reason he challenges the club's decision to ally themselves with Y/N is to prevent another Raynare situation. His perversion may be off-putting to people and I can understand that, but he means well and doesn't deserve the hate readers give him.