!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!

OKKAAYYYY THis here is the message for the Fan Contest for any of those who want to participate! Remeber it is optional! You do not have to participate, if you don't want to :)

Okay this is what the fan contest is for. I will either make the make the winner a one shot story for them of ANY person/character they want; they just have to give me info first. OR I will put them in my story as a love interest for Max :) Cause I do not have anyone for him, yet.... I already have the love interest for Sam, but not for Max.

So here is what YOU as fans have to do:

Either make a cool spin off/one shot story of my story, create some sort of fan art of one of my characters and a hp character (preferably Marley and Fred, Or even Marley and Clary, but it's your choice).

And by fan art I mean, a picture, a little video, border, a song, anything! I'd enjoy anything. Just be creative!

If you have an idea that I did not mention and you would like to do, just send me a message or post on the wall on my Facebook page :) and I'll get back to you. I think I will have a first place, second place, and third place winner.

Winnings:

1st: Most likely will be a love interest for Max, and it's only for girls, so if there are any guys and you want to be a love interest for Max sorry... But I can do something else for you in the story :) Like have a small cameo in the story.

2nd: Small Cameo in the Story or one shot.

3rd: A small one shot of your pick.

Please enjoy and participate in the Contest! Just have fun with it! I hope you all partake in it! :D

Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=275&uid=179496092070960#!/pages/CharlieA/179496092070960