25: Bliss... Until...

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the harry potter characters.

Chapter 25: Bliss... Until....

             "Come on Mister Riddle, don't run off!" I heard George called out to me as I turned and glared at George and Fred Weasley. They had been making fun of me all day today, because of my hair. See, since my hair was still singed from the battle with the death eaters, Mrs. Weasley offered to cut it. So I agreed, and she had cut off a lot. My hair was now all the way to the tip of my shoulders, and it was extra curly. Fred, George and even Caitlin were making fun of how short my hair was, and that I could really pass off for a boy.

"It's not that short!" I argued with my cheeks inflamed as the twins and Caitlin laughed at me.

"Come on you two! Leave Marley alone." Caitlin said in between laughs, I glared at her. It wasn't that short!

"Dollface, I think you look beautiful no matter what." Max said appearing next to me as he grabbed my chin and pulled it so I was facing him. He smirked as he looked down at me. I could hear Fred growling, as I smiled. "You might even look better than you were before, if that's possible." Max replied as Fred appeared next to Max.

"Hands off Maxey boy." Fred said growling as Max just smirked letting go of my chin and smiling at Fred, as he blew a puff of smoke from his mouth.

"Max!" Caitlin whined next to George as he turned and looked at her. "Why are you always flirting with Marley? But not with me?" Caitlin said as he smirked and appeared in front of her.

"Would you like me to flirt with you?" he asked in a husky voice, and now it was George's turn to look angry as he glared at Max.

"Don't even think about it." He said as Max sighed.

"Sheesh, there's no one to flirt with." Max sighed as he saw Sam sitting on the couch, braiding Clary's hair. "Ah Sam!" he yelled happily as he appeared next to her with a huge grin.

"Don't even think about it." Sam said without haste as Max's head dropped. Clary laughed.

"Mommy! You look pwetty!" she called out looking at be as I grinned.

"At least someone thinks so." I said with a smile as I glared at twins and Caitlin. They adverted from my gaze of course.

"Are you three still harassing Marley?" I heard Mrs. Weasley's voice call from the kitchen as she looked at Caitlin and the twins.

"Well mum if you hadn't cut her hair so short," George began.

"Then we wouldn't be thinking she looks like a boy." Fred replied with a grin as Mrs. Weasley glared at the two. "I mean..."

"We think it looks great." The twins replied in unison, afraid of their mothers' icy stare.  She nodded as she walked back in the kitchen, cooking something for later. Ah, you could always count on Mrs. Weasley to have you're back when it came with the twins. I looked to see Max still sulking in the corner.

"Oh come off it Max, you'll find a girl sooner or later." I replied as he groaned.

"No I won't... all the women in this house are either taken, or Sam." He said as Sam glared up at him.

"And what is that suppose to mean?" she asked as he sighed.

"Nothing..." he replied as Clary grinned.

"Maxey is funny." Clary smiled as Max just gave her a small smile.

"Well I am going upstairs to mope in self pity now." Max said as he started to walk towards the stairs until Mrs. Weasley came in.