20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough

Disclaimer: i do not own any of the harry potter characters beside my own: Marley, Clary, Sam and Max.

Chapter 20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough

            After I had finished telling the Weasleys, and Lupin and Tonks all that had happened to me while I was away. And I mean everything! There was silence in the room as they all looked at me wide eyed. I did leave the part with Draco out though, I don't Fred would have handled that so well. He might have just gone to the Malfoy Manor and kill Draco himself.

"So you really have powers?" George was the first one to ask a question, I nodded.  "Wicked. So next time I get a boo boo I can just come straight to you uh Marley?" George asked as I grinned.

"Of course, George!" I exclaimed with a grin as Fred smiled.

"So I guess your not exactly a squib, uh Miss Riddle?" Fred asked as I smiled, it's been awhile since I heard that name.

"I'm a squib, just a squib that can heal people." I explained with a smile.

"Oh! I'm just glad you are back home safely, my dear!" Mrs. Weasley wailed, crying again as I smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley! I'm so happy to be back.... You have no idea... how much I missed everyone..." I said quietly as I felt the tears falling again, why did I always have to cry? It was sudden, but soon I felt warm arms wrap around me, and I was soon wrapped in a warm embrace. I was taken back as my arms fell to the side, tears still flowing from my eyes, as Fred held me in his arms... "Fred..." I spoke ever so quietly as I let Fred hold me; I missed his warmth so much....

"Not that this isn't beautiful or anything, but do you think you all can just point me to my room and I can go to sleep?" I heard Max ask bluntly as Fred stopped hugging me, and I turned around and glared at Max. That boy really knows how to kill the mood! He only grinned.

"Oh of course!" Mrs. Weasley announced as she stood up smiling, not at all bothered that Max interrupt the moment. I looked to see Fred giving the boy the death glare. "Well I think Marley and Max are both tired, how about we give them some rest and talk to them more tomorrow. Now everyone off to bed, Lupin, Tonks you are allowed to stay the night if you wish." Mrs. Weasley said to Lupin and Tonks as they smiled.

"No, that is quiet alright. We are going to head home; you all should spend some time together." Lupin said as he helped his fairly large wife up off the couch as she smiled.

"Thank you and it was so nice to see you Marley! I'm so glad you're back!" Tonks exclaimed as she pulled me into one of her bone crushing hugs. She pulled away and smiled at Max. "It was a pleasure meeting you too, Max." Max only flashed her one of his smirks. And with that they left.

"Marley, you're going to have to stay in Fred and George's room, Charlie, Max here will share your room." Mrs. Weasley stated as I only smiled, while Max and Charlie both groaned.

"What?! I have to share a room with him?" Charlie questioned pointing at Max.

"I get the bed." Max stated monotonously as he started to walk up the flight of stairs, Charlie coming up after him in a huff.

"No you don't, it's my room. You sleep on the floor fire boy." Charlie stated as Max only grinned.

"Dollface?" Max called out down to me as I looked up. "My smokes?" he questioned looking down at me as I smiled.

"Tomorrow." I stated simply as I saw his face falter.

"You got to be kidding me...." He said quietly as I smiled.