23: A Blast from the Past

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the harry potter characters, orrrr Caitlin Redwood, she belongs to IAmFred :)

Chapter 23: A Blast from the Past

            "George Weasley!!!" the girl, whom I now figured was Caitlin, exclaimed sitting up and pointing a finger at George. I was very much confused. This was Caitlin Redmond, my childhood best friend, she had mysteriously disappeared when we were 11 and now she was back? Lying in George's bed, and she knew George?

"George? You know her?" Fred asked looking at George who nodded at looked at Fred.

"Don't you remember Fred? That durmstrang girl we befriended in our sixth year in Hogwarts? The one I had gone to the Yule ball with!" George exclaimed as I just looked at all three of them confused. Fred then looked like he had just had a light bulb go off in his brain as he smiled.

"Oh right! The one that I turned her teeth yellow that night! You're that girl!" Fred said looking at Caitlin, my head lowered. Honestly Fred, sometimes I wonder about that boy.

"Yeah! I am! Wait.... Marley? Why are you here?" Caitlin asked looking at me as I smiled wearily.

"I should be the one asking you that, Caitlin. How in the world did you get here? And what happened?" I asked looking at the dark brunette as she pulled her knees into her chest and hugged them.

"Durmstrang was attacked..." she said quietly as my head tilted to the side, I had heard about durmstrang before by Fleur and the Weasleys, but I still wasn't all that sure about it.

"Why were you there?" Fred asked as George continued.

"Yeah, aren't you suppose to be graduated by now?"

"I am... But I teach there, I'm a Charms teacher at Durmstrang." She said as I smiled, I sort of always knew she would be a teacher of some sort.

"Wait... you said it was..." Fred started as he and George both did that twin thing.

"Attacked?" they both said in unison, as Caitlin nodded her head. "By what?" they asked at the same time again.

"Death Eaters...." She said trailing off, a scowl plastered onto her face. My eyes widened in horror, death eaters had attack Durmstrang, a school that was associated with Hogwarts... This meant that what the Malfoys said in the dining room was true, that what Sam said was true. Hogwarts was going to be the place for the next Wizarding War.

"What?!" Fred exclaimed.

"How? I thought Durmstrang was highly protected!" George announce as Caitlin sighed.

"It is... or at least it was. Look all I know is that I was teaching my Charms class about wingardium leviosa and the next thing I know people are screaming their heads off about how there are Death Eaters attacking the school. Everyone was Apparating, everyone was in a panic, and then there were Death Eaters. They knew who I was apparently, and that's why they attacked the school...." She said trailing off as I looked at her, they knew who she was?! How?

"Because you-know-who knows everything Marls. You know that." I heard Sam's voice say from the doorway, as I looked to see she was in fact leaning against the doorframe.

"Bloody hell Sam!" Fred exclaimed.

"Fred's right, you really are scary." George announce with a grin as Sam rolled her eyes.