21: The Green Eyed Monster

Disclaimer: DO not own any of the harry potter characters except for my own.

Chapter 21: The Green Eyed Monster

            "George! Fred! I'm going to kill you!" I heard the loud roar of Sam as she bursted out of her bedroom, which used to be mine, sporting some nice putrid green teeth. I smiled as I went back to my book, it seems like Fred and George had a new target, and her name was Sam. They had first tried to pull some pranks on Max, but he seemed to know whenever they were going to prank him, so he somehow avoided all the pranks they had tried to pull on him. This was no fun for those twins, so George had suggested Sam a couple days ago. He was still a bit peeved at her for trying to kill him a week ago, and also for eating his stash of chocolate frogs he had in his bedroom, yeah she discovered that a little while ago. "Marley! Have you seen George or Fred by any chance?" I heard Sam call out as I looked at her, and then as I looked behind her to see two pairs of eyes looking at me from the wall.

The wall not only had eyes, but now they had two pairs of Cheshire cat grins, and one of them placed a finger up to their mouth, telling me not to spill. I sighed, how in the world did those two get themselves in the wall? "Uh... sorry Sam I can honestly say I have not fully seen Fred or George around." I replied as Sam frowned.

"Well if you see them, tell them I am going to strangle them! Especially George!" She yelled the last part so that practically anyone in the house could hear her. Which was only Aunt Muriel, Mrs. Weasley was outside tending to the garden, while Mr. Weasley was at work. Charlie had left a few days ago back to his home, but not without giving Max a few cases of smokes, which I thought was rather strange, because I thought those two hated each other. But then again they probably betted on something...

"Okay Sam, oh and Sam if you want to know an easy way to remove that..." I was saying until Sam interrupted me.

"YES! DEAR MERLIN YES!" she exclaimed grabbing holding of my shoulders as I smiled.

"Just drink some milk and it'll go away in an instant. A flaw in Fred and George's product." I smiled as Sam grinned, showing her green teeth.

"Have they done this to you before?" Sam asked as I sighed.

"Only a hundred times..." I replied as she then nodded and left to go in the kitchen. My attention then faced towards the two smiling Cheshire cats in the wall. How in the world did they do that? "How in the world did you two do that?" I asked as they were about to reply when Max came in, a cigarette bud in his mouth as Clary followed him. That girl had the biggest crush on Max ever since he got here, she would trail him everywhere, tell you the truth I was a little jealous.

"Who you talking to dollface?" Max asked me as I exchanged a glare from the twins as I smiled sheepishly.

"Just myself." I replied as Max grinned.

"Where's your lover boy? And the other lovebirds?" Max asked as I groaned.

"Around," I replied as Clary ran over to me.

"Mommy! Guess what guess what!" she exclaimed jumping into my arms as I smiled at her.

"What?" I asked as she grinned.

"Maxey showed me a trick with his power! He can jump places like me!" Clary exclaimed as I looked over at Max.

"Max, do you really think you should be playing with fire inside the house?" I asked hesitantly as he smirked.

"Aw, are you worried about me dollface?" Max asked with a smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm worried you'll set the house on fire." I muttered, "You do realize that if Mrs. Weasley catches you smoking, you are going to be turn into rubbish stew."