18: Love and Death Eaters

Disclaimer: DO not own any of the harry potter characters except for my own :)

Chapter 18: Love and Death Eaters

            Everything was muffled, I knew someone was yelling at me, but it was all muffled, as if I was partially death. My eyes started to slowly flutter open, what was going on? The truck was in front of me; it was flipped over, where was I? I felt the cool wet grass against my face, and realized I was lying on the ground. My vision was becoming clearer, and so was my hearing.

"Marley! Marley! Get up!" I heard a familiar voice yell to me, my eyes drifted around to see where that voice was calling from. I looked to see Max approaching me, he looked different. His clothes were burnt, blood was dripping from his arm, and he had many scratches on his face. He no long had on his sunglasses, but he still had a cigarette in his mouth. But the one thing that really caught my attention were his arms, they were engulfed in flames. Max was approaching me, but he turned around when we heard an explosion coming from the truck. "Shit! Sam!" he called out as he ran towards the truck, not before he shot was looked like a fire ball off in the distance.

What was happening? I tried getting up, but once I put pressure on my left arm, I yelped out in agony. It was broken, I knew it was broken. I then tried standing up, applying all the pressure on my other arm; I cringed in pain as I finally stood up. I looked around me and my eyes widened in horror. There were five death eaters swarming around the Burrow. I felt blood trickling down my arm, and head. I had some kind of cut on my head as well. I looked around to see the truck again, was I thrown out of the truck? I must have been, because I could already feel the bruising form all over my body, I cringed as I accidentally moved my arm. I looked at the truck to see Sam trying to crawl out, while Max was standing in front of the truck throwing fire at the death eaters? I gasped in realization, it was all a trap. And I led Sam and Max straight to it.

"Sam!" I yelled as I saw a death eater shoot a spell at the truck that caused a part of it to catch on fire. I ignored in the pain in my arm and started to run, limp, to Sam. I focused all my healing abilities to my arm. I wouldn't be of any use if it was broken. I had finally made it to where Sam and Max were as I knelt down next to Sam. "Sam, are you alright?" I asked looking at Sam, there was blood trickling down her head as well, she didn't look that bad, at least she was smart enough to put on her seatbelt when she was in the truck.

"Yeah... ah... My leg I pinned... I can't get it out." She said through gasps of pain, it must also be broken.

"Okay, don't worry I'll get you out. Max!" I called out as I looked over to see Max arms were blazing with fire, he was trying his best to keep those death eaters at bay. What was really astonishing, was that he was also dodging every single spell those death eaters shot at him.

"What?! I'm a little busy over here dollface!" he called out as he ducked and shot another burst of fire.

"I need you to knock one of those Death Eaters off their brooms!" I yelled confidently I had a plan. A crazy plan, but a plan.

"If you say so!" he called out as I stood up, bending my left arm. It stung a bit, but it was much better than before. The bones had defiantly come back together.

"Okay Sam, could you get out of there if I got you a wand?" I asked looking at Sam, who looked at me apprehensively, but nodded.

"Yeah... but Marley, where are you going to get a wand? The only people that have wands are... No Marley, it's too dangerous!" she exclaimed realizing what I was going to do.