29: Angelous Tacy

Disclaimer: DO not own any of the harry potter characters or the new character Angelous Tacy, belongs to CarolPiPz.

Chapter 29: Angelous Tacy

            "Expelliarmus!" Angelous Tacy, a 7th year Hogwarts student, exclaimed as she shot a spell at an approaching Death Eater who had thought she was just a coward, but to his surprise, that was only a display she showed for him. So he would lower his guard. He immediately started to run off in the opposite direction, since he had no wand to protect himself with against this girl. Angelous smiled at her triumphant, and then sighed at how exhausted she was.

She felt like she had been battling Death Eaters for hours, ever since her friends woke her up in the Raven Claw girl's dormitory. It was exhausting, but she knew it was right. Because you-know-who was here, for Harry Potter, she did not know Harry personally, but she's heard about Harry Potter, and her parents died for the cause of being against Voldemort. So she knew she was on the right side, she looked around and started to walk back to the main entrance of the Hogwarts castle, she was feeling light headed, she had been fighting to long, and needed to rest.

"Crucio!" She heard a voice call out from behind her, Angelous had no time to react, no time to dodge, and soon she felt the enormous pain erupt through her whole body like it was on fire. Her screams burst from my body and then... as soon as they began they stopped. Her breathing was heavy when she rolled onto her side to see why the Death Eater had stopped his torturing when she saw a boy, his arms on fire like a blazing candle. His back was face towards the panting girl, his shaggy blonde locks hung loosely on his head, and then he turned around, facing Angelous. She would never forget those bright yellow crescent moon shaped pupils; they were the same pupils she had met when she was trying to run away from Hogwarts, a little over a month ago.

"Max..." Angelous said breathlessly as she looked up at the boy, with a cigarette bud in his mouth. Just then a small little strawberry blonde girl popped out in front of her, her sky blue eyes staring at Angelous' dark brown ones.

"Are you alright lady?" the little girl asked in a small voice, Angelous stared at the small child. She had never seen this little girl before in her life, and then she wondered why there was a little girl in this battle? This was no place for a child. She looked from the small girl in jeans, and a hand knitted sweater, and back up at the fire boy, known as Max.

"I-I'm fine." Angelous managed to get out, still slightly confused. "Max? What are you doing here?" She asked directing the question to the boy in front of her as he puffed out some smoke and smiled.

"What you not happy to see me, angel?" Max asked as Angelous chewed on her bottom lip, he has been calling her that ever since she met him. Angelous was not sure why she was drawn to Max, I mean he was everything she really wasn't looking for in a guy, he smoked, flirted with anything that had women parts, and he always took risks.

"I-its not that." she stuttered. "I just mean... why you are here at Hogwarts, and with a little girl?" she asked pointing to the small little girl standing next to Angelous sitting on the ground. He smiled.

"I've been put on baby sitting duty." He said as the small girl pouted and placed her hands on her hips in an angry matter. "Oh sorry, I mean I'm just hanging with Clary here, while we try to find her mom and dad." He corrected himself as the small girl, known as Clary, smiled in approval.

"I'm Clary!" The little girl exclaimed as she looked at Angelous, "Your weally pwetty!" the little girl exclaimed as Angelous chewed her lips once again at the surprising compliment. Angelous was not the tallest person alive, in fact she was around 5'3", and she had long auburn red hair with bangs that went down just below her shoulder blades, she also had a pair of dark chocolate brown eyes. When she was a first year in Hogwarts, she was also mistaken as a Weasley relative since she had all the features the Weasley Family did except for freckles. She smiled down at the little girl, then back up at the handsome boy in front of her.