Chapter 29

"Only you can set my heart on fire." - Ellie Goulding, Touch Me Like You Do.

-----

"My parents want to come over soon, but they want to bring Bee first. They said they really miss your parents. Do you think that would be a good idea?" Kat asked once they made it back to their room, exhaustion filling her entire body. Walking to the bed, she took off her accessories and put them on the nightstand, before unfasting her heels' straps.

Zach took off his jacket and tossed it on the couch at the far opposite of the bed before walking to Kat. "They're always welcome at my house and my pack, love. It doesn't matter what I think. And you know how much my parents miss them too."

Kat's eyes widened when Zach kneeled down before where she sat, pushed her hands from the straps of her heels and started taking them off her gently. "But yeah, I think it's a good idea. Besides, it'll give us the perfect opportunity to tell them the truth. I'm sure my parents being there will calm down the wrath of yours a bit."

Kat let out a soft moan the second Zach's fingers massaged her feet. "That feels good."

Zach smirked, before moving his hands even higher, but Kat shot him a look. "What?" He shrugged innocently.

"Don't start with me, Zach." She tried to sound stern but her smile gave her away. "Your back hasn't completely healed yet, and we both know the damaged my claws will do if you get me hot and bothered again."

As if he couldn't hear a word she was saying, Zach moved his hands beneath her skirt and up to massage her soft thighs. "But I love it when you get all hot and bothered for me, baby. Even better when you're soaking wet. Are you wet for me, Kat?"

Oh, damn him. Kat tethered on the little control she had left and shook her head. "Stop."

"Not unless you mean it." Zach stated before suddenly pushing her back on the mattress, and pulling her skirt high enough to see the white lace thong she wore underneath. Groaning deeply at the sight, Zach pulled her hips closer to his face.

"Zach," Kat moaned the second she felt him pull off the thin material that pathetically tried to hide her core from him down her legs.

Zach couldn't move his eyes from her glistering pink folds, and he decided that he had never seen anything more beautiful. "Tell me you're this wet for me, Kat."

"Who else would I be wet for, you idiot?" She hissed, already as frustrated as she feared to be once she found herself at his mercy again.

Zach chuckled at her response before using two fingers to push her folds open. Her heart was beating as loudly as her uneven breaths sounded, but she no longer cared. She needed Zach to touch her, and she needed him to do that now.

"So greedy." Zach commented softly when Kat tried to lift her hips closer to him, before lowering his mouth on her. With one long lick, he had her clit throbbing. "You taste so fucking good. So sweet."

"Dammit, Zach." Kat fisted the sheets again, trying her hardest to keep her hands there and not on his head as it dissapeared between her thighs. The sight of him on his knees before her, his head shoved between her legs, had her squirming.

"Stay still." Zach commanded before sucking her sensitive clit between his lips. He eased a finger inside her wet core, then added another, stretching her enough to hear her moan louder. "You're so fucking tight."

Kat's core clenched around his fingers at his words, feeling too high on pleasure to think rationally. His fingers moved in and out of her in an agonizingly slow rythm while his tongue moved lazily across her clit. "Zach, please."