━━ 006, 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗒

STOP DOROTHY.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 006

━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 006

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

WARNING: VIOLENCE & ABUSE...

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Victoria did as Maya wanted. She took her home. But this time the car ride was different. It was silent, too silent.

Victoria finally parked a few blocks away. "Thanks, Vic." Maya pecked Victoria's cheek. Maya turned to the door to open it when Victoria decided to lock it. "Victoria, what the hell?"

"You are not going back in there." Victoria looked at the house. "Why? It's my house."

Victoria rested her head at the headrest and looked up. "In these 2 weeks, if I learned anything about miss wanna-be cheerleader, she'll never let it go."

Maya sighed. Victoria was right.

"You have to trust me." Maya leaned back. Victoria's mouth formed a slight smile. She faced Maya. "I trust you. I don't trust them." Victoria pointed at something else this time.

It was Lucas's blue truck.

"Ooh!" Victoria jumped forward. Her face lit up like a light. "I'll book us a hotel for tonight." She explained to Maya. "Problem solved!"

Maya chuckled. She reached out to Victoria's hand, holding them. "Thank you but I can deal with it."

This time it wasn't only Victoria who felt the butterflies...

"Do you remember the night you opened up to me?" Victoria hummed. "And do you remember you told me about your mom?"

"Think of this as the same." Maya continued. "I have to deal with it alone."

"Okay... but...call me if you need anything. I'll be here in a heartbeat." Victoria sent her a final smile. "Yes, ma'am." Maya kissed her cheek again before finally going out of the car.

She made her way towards the apartment and went to it. She then turned back when she realized the cherry red Aston Martin drive away.

She exited back.

She was thankful for all her new friends' support but, she needed alone time.

She needed to process what happened today and also figure out the new strange feeling she had when she was with Victoria.