━━ 023, 𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍-𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻*𝗍𝖼𝗁

SOFT-HEARTED BITCH.

IN LOVE WITH ENEMY━━━━━ CHAPTER 023

IN LOVE WITH ENEMY
━━━━━ CHAPTER 023

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I HAVE AN idea that will all make you feel better." Brian started in Glee Club.

The kids all looked down and bored after tiring classes, the only happy one was Dominique who was trying to get Maya to play with her hair.

"No reaction?" Brian eyed each of his students. Sebastian shook his head as a no. "We are doing Micheal Jackson!" Brian shouted next. There was no sound again, only snoring from AJ.

The door slammed open, by the one and only Margret.

"Alive!" She slammed her hand on the chair next to AJ, causing him to jump and the others to wake up from their state of mind.

She gave a satisfactory smirk before starting to pace around in the halls.

"We are facing the Cheswell Parrots in sectionals this year and if we don't win, I'm making all of you run around twenty laps around the football yard until you graduate!"

"You can't do that! That is pure torture." Dominique stood up in denial. Margret sent a glare to her then to her HBIC,

"Contain your rebound or I'll make her do all the jocks' laundry for all the year."

Dominique put her hand on her heart, "Rebound?" She dramatically said, "I will-"
She was tugged down by her arm to sit by Maya. Maya put her arm around her shoulders and pulled her in.

"You can't win this. We already tried."

She then lifted her arm and Dominique sat up straight. Margret counted to ten, and, calmed down. "I want you to all sing-song Micheal Jackson in the corridors today." She expressed, that she went to the board and wrote the assignment, "WE WILL WIN THIS!"

When no one said anything, she threw the pen to the board. The pen hit the board and went flying towards Zay.

Lorenzo reflexed quickly and pulled Zay out of the way. Zay remained frozen, Lorenzo patted his back, "My life just passed in front of my eyes."

The sentence caused everyone to laugh except Margret. Marget hit the board again, with her hand thus time, "Say it!"

"WE WILL WIN THIS!" Everyone said standing up--except only one again--Dominique.

"You." Margret pointed at her in anger, "My office now!"

From the tone, Dominique let out a squeak and ran for her life. Maya looked at Sylvia and Leah, "Should I go after her?"