━━ 010, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍

HOW ABOUT.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 010

━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 010

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

THE COUPLE AND Elizabeth landed at JFK airport from the plane that came from London on Friday.

The two girls, Maya and Victoria had gone to London with Elizabeth to her film set that she was filming a sequel for.

The new couple was strong as ever, Maya had moved in with the Lewis' and  had gotten used to living with them and Elizabeth was getting used to looking out for the two.

They weren't little, they were independent so it wasn't that hard.

However Maya hadn't spoken to her parents nor the core six nor the Matthews, simply no one from her past.

The others knew they made a mistake as soon as Officer James showed up at their door for Maya to sign a paper about that awful day.

They tried to contact Maya but had no chance, they didn't even know where she was...and Maya liked it that way,

She didn't want to see them again but she also knew she didn't have a chance.

She had to continue to school that started on Monday. At least she and Victoria got history out of their schedules.

Anyways any of that wasn't important at the moment. They both had missed their friends, Leah, Sebastian, and the others...

"Welcome back to New York,

"Ms. Lewis,"

"the other Ms. Lewis,"

"and Ms. Hunter."

Elton, Elizabeth's security/personal assistant greeted them.

Elton served the Lewis family nearly all his life, he was even there when Victoria was born, he had a big contribution in raising Victoria.

He was fired by Eleanor but when Elizabeth learned about this, she immediately rehired him.

"Elton!" Victoria hugged the guy. Elton wrapped his arms around the redhead. She might have been trouble but he still loved her.

Victoria pulled away and gestured at Maya, "This is my girlfriend, Maya."

"Babe, this is Elton. I probs told you about him."

"It's nice to meet you." Maya smiled, shaking Elton's hand. "Nice to meet you too."

"We better go, the car is waiting." Elton tapped on his watch and picked up some of the luggage. He took the three to the limo.