━━ 021, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾

NEW COUPLE.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 021

━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 021

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I THINK WE should break up." The sentence played in Maya's mind. It was the only thing, she could think of...

...the day she broke up with the love of her life.

Maya knew they were only in high school, but no one made her feel how she felt when she was with Victoria.

That night she would've wanted to fight, but Victoria had turned around without uttering any more words and the blond had to call Zay to pick her up.

"Maya." She heard her mother's sweet voice, she broke from her thoughts and turned to the older blond, "Riley's here."

Maya furrowed her eyebrows, watching her ex-best friend run towards her, and engulf her in a huge hug.

Riley pulled away and looked at Maya, "I know you usually pick me up, but I wanted to surprise you before my surprise.", she said over excitedly.

"What's the surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, Peaches." Riley slapped her arm playfully.

She then tugged on Maya's arm, pulling her away to the exit, Maya gave her mom a 'help me' look, but Katy just waved laughing, Maya was even lucky the get her bag on the way out.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

LEAH AND SYLVIA caught the blond at her locker, they nodded at each other, agreeing to go and confront her.

Victoria had texted Lorenzo about the breakup, next Lorenzo told Sebastian because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, and Lorenzo told Zay who told Sylvia and Leah.

As they came to her locker, Maya caught them and gave them a wave, "Hey."

"Hey." The two muttered, Leah, put her hand on her shoulder, "You okay?"

"Hey!" Lucas got in front of Maya, and slowly pushed her back, he crossed his arms, "You can't talk to her."

"She's our best friend move along, Fuckleberry." Sylvia bit, and Maya and Leah looked at her proudly.