━━ 009, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

FINALLY TOGETHER.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 009

━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 009

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

WARNING: ABUSE & VIOLENCE

════ ⋆★⋆ ═══

LEAH AND MAYA smiled when someone picked up the line but soon frowned when they heard a shattering noise, followed by muffled shouts, sobs, and cries.

Leah closed her phone and the two looked at each other in fear...

"We need to help her"

Maya and Leah rushed outside of the school, ignoring the school bell and pushing through the other students rushing to class.

"How are we going to get there?" Maya asked as they came to the parking lot.

Leah pointed at the yellow car, "My car."

"We have to drive fast." Maya opened the passenger door.

"I can't drive fast. I never drive fast. My mom would kill me. Or my dad. Do you know how overprotective they are!"

"Okay, Leah, calm down."

"You drive." She tossed the keys over to the blond after her mini-panic attack. Maya twiddled the keys in her hand, changing her seats with Leah.

"Do you know where she lives?" Leah turned to Maya. Maya nodded, "Yeah, I went once."

"Don't we need to tell the cops?" Leah asked. Maya groaned and pulled over. They needed to make a plan.

"Why did we stop? We need to go to the cops!"

"And get them to send us back to school." Maya slammed her hands on the steering wheel.

"Vic's life is in danger."

Maya started the car back, changing their directions. Leah was right and she knew exactly who could help them in this situation.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════ 

MAYA PARKED IN front of the police department. They both rushed in, going straight to the main desk.