━━ 013, 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗄𝗂𝖽'𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌

GRANDKID'S KIDS.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 013

━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 013

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

WARNING: DEATH AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE.

NOTE: THE PART AFTER 01.01 WILL BE WRITTEN IN THIS CHAPTER.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

MAYA TAPPED HER feet on the floor of Runaway Cafe. She was with Leah and Sebastian studying.

"Maya, pass me a pen, would you?"

"What happened to your other?" Maya questioned but complied anyway. She leaned to pick a blue one.

"It broke." Sebastian shrugged.

"Like every other one." Leah laughed, "I wouldn't give it if I was you."

Leah continued laughing. "He breaks anything he gets his hands on..."

"...Including girls." Maya laughed with Leah. Sebastian rolled his eyes and groaned, "I hate both of you."

The two girls shared a look. They both moved next to Sebastian, sitting at each other's sides, kissing him on his cheeks.

Maya proceeded with putting his arm on his shoulder, "You love us!"

"No, I don't." Sebastian pouted.

"Hey bitches!"

They heard an overexcited shout. It was usually Victoria who would do this kind of entrance but it was someone else.

"Turning into the Victoria Lewis, Organa?" Leah asked. Sylvia laughed, "Yes, I want to date, Maya."

Sylvia sat on Maya's ex-seat.

Maya decided to join the joke, "I'd be delighted to."

"Not over my dead body." Victoria came out of the blue and sat next to Sylvia. "Hey, babes." She turned to Maya.

Maya gave her a quick peck, "Hi."

"Aye!" Sebastian got between them, "No PDA in front of the singles." He motioned between him, Sylvia, and Leah.

"Who are you calling single?" Sylvia put her hand on her heart.

"You have a boyfriend?" All of them questioned.

"No..."

"...So?..." Sebastian chuckled.

"...I have a date...tonight." She announced. Maya raised an eyebrow, "So that was what the excitement was about?"