━━ 012, 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾

TELL ME.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 012

━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 012

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Every day I JUST pray" Leah put on her t-shirt as she started to sing, "Every move I make is right, where I go, who I know"

She turned around "And I worry, what if I stand out one bit," and walked to her bag, "I worry. What can I possibly do to fit in."

Sylvia got out of her apartment next, "I don't worry if I blow my SATs." She leaned on a lamppost, "I worry. What can I possibly do."

Victoria opened unlocked her car, "To squeeze in, pow." She put her stuff in the boot, "Why not now? When will I belong." She slowly walked towards the passenger seat, "Look where I am, damn, my whole life feels wrong"

She watched as Maya approached with her stuff, "What if I do, snap? Holy crap." Maya put her stuff in the boot too and Victoria passed her the keys. "I'd crawl out of my skin and so would you."

"God, it's rough, staying tough." Sebastian sang, sitting in the traffic to school, "Wondering what the world will say" He rolled down the windows and boosted up the music on the radio, "Make a plan, be a man. All this frickin' crap just gets in the way"

"I go crazy." Lorenzo ran out of the house, "Nobody cares what it does to me.", leaving his parents fighting over his sexuality at home again.

"And it's crazy..." Zay walked past his old friends on the subway, "I would go out of my mind"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Maya parked the car slowly, in Victoria's usual sparking spot. The only thing that was unusual at the car park behind, there was:

The four remaining members of the core six,

Topanga and Cory,

Shawn and Katy

and Josh.

It was a plan for all of them to be here. The core four had followed them to their parking spot and now they brought Josh to trick Maya into talking into them.

The only thing they didn't realize was that Victoria and Maya were a couple.

Well, they are probably going to find it out sooner or later.