━━ 018, 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗈𝖾

MISTLETOE.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 018

━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 018

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

VICTORIA WALKED IN the corridors hand in hand with Maya.

"Lesbos!"

They were suddenly met by Leah and Zay. Leah grinned, "Nice hickey, M.", sharing a laugh with Zay.

"What?" Maya's eyes widened.

Zay pointed at the spot on his neck. Victoria turned to her girlfriend and automatically started to laugh.

"Here." Leah gave her a pocket mirror from her bag.

Maya checked the place Zay pointed. She covered it with her hair before glaring at Victoria.

"Really?"

Victoria stopped laughing, "I can't say I'm sorry."

But she did feel bad. She searched through her handbag for a concealer.
While she was searching, Leah approached the blond moving her away and facing the hickey, continuing to laugh.

She quickly found it and passed it over.

"Do I even have time?" Maya questioned. Zay looked at his phone, nodding, "Yup."

"Thanks." She muttered to the two and glared at Victoria finally before turning to go to the bathroom.

As she entered, someone got out from one of the stalls, Maya sighed and started to apply the concealer, ignoring the other completely.

"Maya Penelope Hunter!" She heard Riley gasp. "What are you covering up?"

Riley came over to Maya's side and touched the hickey. Maya flinched.

"How improper of you Peaches?"

"Would you stop scolding me like a grandmother, Riley?"

Maya finally snapped, placing the counselor on the side, "We are all not innocent as some."

"But Maya..." Riley's lip quivered, "it's a huge hickey. It's clear you've been having ss-sss-"

"Sex?" Maya completed it. "Yes. Riley I have. More than half of the school does it."

Maya rubbed the final bit of the concealer, before grabbing the tube of it, and leaving.

As she walked out, she bumped into someone. Thankfully, it was Lorenzo.