━━ 024, 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾

SHE'S MINE.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 024

━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 024

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

MAYA PACED AROUND in the choir room, waiting for someone to come to talk. She heard the door open, so she stopped pacing.

She turned towards it, but instead of the person she was waiting for, it was Sylvia.

             "Oh, it's only you."

Sylvia gasped, and put her hand on her heart, "Woah! It's nice to see you too bestie." Maya plopped down on the plastic chair and groaned.

             "I need to talk to Dominique."

Sylvia groaned plopping next to Maya's chair, "Do you have to? Why can't you talk to Victoria?"

Maya tried hard not to smirk but gave in anyway. She didn't tell their friends about the kiss, and it looked like Victoria didn't either.

Not that she talked to Victoria after the kiss.

"You're hiding something from me." Sylvia pointed at her, "No."

             "Yes, you are."

             "No."

             "Yes."

Slyvia stood up, she dangerously got close to her best friend and attached her hands to her shoulders.

"Tell me!" yelled Sylvia, shaking the blond's shoulder.

"What's going on here?" The rest of the class entered with the bell. Sylvia stopped and crossed her arms, "She's hiding something from me."

Everyone raised their eyebrows in wonder. "I am not hiding anything." Maya scoffed.

"Alright class, sit down," Brian commanded next. Everyone did as he said, Dominique sat down next to Maya. She leaned next to her ear, "You know you can tell me anything, babe."

Leah who was behind them scoffed, causing Dominique to lure her back. "About last night..." Brian started but was cut off by a knock, "Come in."

Someone entered with a huge smile on their face. Them holding on to their back straps, looking around the familiar room, "I'm back, bitches."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"WHERE'S MAYA? ASKED Riley to Dominique. Dominique shrugged her shoulders, "I think a friend of her group returned to school. They were touring her around."