Part Two

Sex.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. The image I saw of Luke and me refused to leave my mind; I would say it was haunting me, but that would be a lie. The more I thought about it the more excited I was for it. However, I'd rather get to know Luke a little better before that.

Everyday I sat in the park on my own. I wasn't lonely; I had my thoughts. And the pigeons. I lived in a rather small village, so everyone knew everyone else. I couldn't go a couple of minutes in the park without someone shouting "hey, Hoodoo!" to me. I got used to it.

Today, however, I was on the look out for someone. Luke. I'd never seen the boy here before, so I guessed that he was new. Besides, I knew that I would see him again. So his lack of presence wasn't worrying. I peered around, taking a bite of my sandwich every so often, and let my thoughts trail back to sex.

"Michael!" I heard a voice. I looked up, and there was Luke. Finally.

I looked up and my eyes met his. "Luke."

"I was hoping I'd see you here." Luke sat down next to me, which lead to me scooting a litte further away from him. He then scooted closer to me.

"Well, I'm always here." I finished my sandwich by shoving the last bit into my mouth. "Always." I spoke with a mouth full of food.

"So, I wanna talk to you."

"Speak, then." I said, still chewing.

Luke grinned. "Want to go out? You know, since we're going to have sex one day."

I choked. The food in my mouth went down the wrong way, and I ended up as a coughing mess. Luke gasped slightly, patting my back roughly in order to get the food out of my throat. It worked, and the bits of sandwich went flying onto the ground. I took a deep breath, then turned back to Luke. "What?"

Luke laughed. "Did I shock you a little?"

I hummed. Wiping my mouth, I replied. "A little! You could have waited while I finished my sandwich!"

The blonde smiled. "Sorry. Can you answer my question now?"

I paused. There was no escaping the future, I knew that. My foreshadowing never failed. "Where do you want to go?"

"The pub?"

There's no grass in a pub. We wouldn't have sex there. "Okay. But, can I touch you again?"

Luke pulled his sleeve up, then shoved his right arm in my direction. "Of course, handsome."

I touched him. I saw the same scene again; two bodies, naked, and they grind on each other. Weirdly, this time the scene was a lot clearer than the last. I saw the grass again, and then I noticed something else. A tree. Then another, and then a bench. Despite the scene being slightly dark, the reason for that I assumed that it was during the night, I finally realised the location. It was the park I sat in.

I jumped back slightly, feeling a deep blush on my cheeks. "What?" Luke asked.

"We have sex in this park." I said. I looked around, instantly spotting the place Luke and I will have sex in. I winced slightly.

"Cool!" Luke said, "you seem pretty interesting. All the guys I've been with only did it in bed."

"You're not a virgin?" I turned back to Luke, still slightly blushing over what I just saw. Luke fully naked was still stuck in my mind.

Luke smirked, "nah. I haven't been a virgin since I was fourteen. You?"

"I'm not surprised considering your size." I spoke without thinking. I instantly regretted it. Damn my horny mind! "Fuck! I didn't mean to say that." I began to sweat in embarrassment, then hid my face with my hands.