Part Six

There's probably a word to describe what I was feeling when Luke went inside of me and I saw everything he did despite him being behind me.

It was like watching porn while having seẋ; he pulled out, and for a moment I was spared foreshadowing him, and then, before I could even open my mouth to moan, he thrusted back into me. And I saw him again.

"Luke!" I groaned. He pulled out, then thrusted back into my ass again.

"What can you see?" Luke breathed. His voice was lowered to a whisper, and somehow that turned me on even more than I already was.

"You." I said. "I see . . . You!"

"Me?" Luke thrusted again. "What about now?"

I moaned, growing weak as Luke continued to send himself into me. "Still you, Luke."

Luke pressed on, and gradually his thrusts became faster and sloppier. He was clearly reaching his climax, and I didn't need to foreshadow it to know. He continued to thrust. The visions I saw in front of me began to grow blurry now; at first, I could see the entire scene clearly. Now as Luke propelled himself inside my ass, and time went on, everything I saw became rather cloudly. I couldn't even see his penis anymore.

"Hoodoo," Luke said, pulling out for what felt like the hundreth time in two minutes. He went back in. "I'm going to-"

I shut my eyes, then let out another groan. "Me too."

Finally Luke's movements inside me subsided. He slowed down, then in the midst of his thrusting, he moaned even louder than before. He took himself out of me fully, and finally, the once blurry scene in front of my eyes dissappeared. Luke moaned even louder. "Argh!"

I rolled so that my back faced the grass, but quickly turned back onto my tummy as I felt a horrible pain in my bum. I tried to catch my breath back by breathing deeply, and soon the sounds of that and Luke's moans filled the silence of the empty village's field.

What felt like minutes passed, and finally Luke spoke. "Are you sure you're a virgin?"

"Well I'm not anymore." I said. My voice cracked slightly.

Luke smiled, then let out a noise that sounded somewhat like a laugh. "I took your virginity."

I lifted my arm in order to hit Luke's shoulder, but then I refrained. If what just happened was the thing that would change Luke's life forever, then what would I see next? I paused, then scooted even further away from the boy. I was thankful that he didn't notice.

As I moved, I perked my head up towards the surroundings, and then something red caught my eye. It was the gnome. I'd completely forgotten about it. "Luke."

"Yes, Hoodoo Michael?" Luke hummed. He was obviously still very satisfied about what just happened.

"Why is that damn gnome over there?"

The humming stopped. Luke shifted himself towards the direction of the gnome, then turned to face me. "I thought you didn't mind it."

"Well I wouldn't if you told me why it's here."

Luke's eyes widened slightly. I noted how shocked he looked, then began to grow worried. Luke fidgeted slightly in his spot, then lifted himself up from the grass in order to sit upright. Because he was still naked, I saw his penis again. "Wait, wait!" Luke raised his arms into the air. "It's not anything creepy, I swear!"

"I never thought it was!" I stayed facing the ground in fear of my bum hurting anymore than it already was, but lifted my head up to face Luke. "But now I do!"