Chapter 2

Scorpia POV:

After catra spoke I heard a deep voice while she said it it was well...well....shocking I then decide to look for shadow weaver to see if she knows anything about this and when I open her door she's gone so I huff and go and ask Lonnie "hey Lonnie! Do you know where shadow weaver is ? " Lonnie nods and says " she is going to bright moon personally for some reason " I look at her wide eyed and say okay then she shrugs and continues moving around boxes i then run to where the skiffs are and take one I then go straight to brightmoon where I see shadow weaver queen Angella and the whole rebellion talking I then hop off the skiff and yell ' shadow weaver !' They look over here confused so they walk towards me adora then says with a soft smile on her face " hey scorpia do you need something ?" I nod and ask shadow weaver " hey shadow weaver you got any idea of why catra just had a deeper voice 1 hour ago ?" Everyone else laughs while shadow weaver looks at me wide eyes glimmer looks at her and says "shadow weaver?... do you know something?" She nods and glimmer teleports us in the castle while shadow weavers head start sweating a bit she then says " you must lock catra up now adora ! " adora gets confused and says " why though?" Shadow weaver says " she is dangerous adora is she comes here who knows what in Etheria she will do " we all nod and I say " wait so are you gonna tell us why we're doing this though like what is she if not a cat hybrid ?" She sighs and says "when you see her you'll see but caution for what she is adora you have to fight her as she ra she will be taller then you like this " we all stare at her and ask at the same time spooked " HOw TaLl !!" She then sighs again longer and says " I don't know but tall my guess is 3 inches taller then adora " she then speaks up after a gulp " uh I got taller ...I'm 5'8 ." We all do the math and say "NO NO NO No " glimmer then says "SHE WILL BE EVEN TALLER THEN ME !" we all laugh at glimmer when we hear stabbing sounds and punching kicking and screams from the guards shadow weaver then speaks and says " she's here .get ready adora transform into she ra now! " adora nods muttering 'who do you think you are ' then we close the door shut until we hear foot steps and we wait.....

Yes I gave you a cliffhanger deal with it .