"You should go "

Catra POV:

I hugged her and then I kissed her cheek she blushed hard at that I chuckle and say " you should go . I don't think sparkles and arrow boy will like it that your down here ." She nods and touches the spot I kissed her cheek at .

I go back to looking at the window of my cell when I hear someone coming I groan and say " Adoraaaaaaaaaaa " the I see a confused sparkles here and arrow boy looking at me sparkles then walks over to my cell and says " What . Did .You . Just. Say. " through gritted teeth I laugh and say "ohhhhh nothing" arrow boy says " why do you mean though like. What did she come here for " twinkle toes here agrees and I say " well....let's just say it's for me to know and for you to find out " I wink at the both of them and surprisingly sparkles gets it while she gasps dramatically and crop top  raises his eyebrow .

He then says " why did you wink " I laugh again and say through my demonic voice " You'll know sooner " I smirk and my 2 red eyes both piercing into their eyes  they back away clearly scared and run while I laugh then out of no where double trouble appears they say

"Why hello there kitten " I groan and say "why do you want " they then say in their I have an idea tone " I wanna meet your inner demon "

WHAT!?!

" HOW DID YOU KNOW" I growl darkly and they chuckle " I didn't you just confirmed it " I groan and roll my eyes when I hear a familiar voice

"Keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back their "

I look at my inner demon with a scowl on my face and say " shut up "  with no emotion they laugh and double trouble squeals " OMG ITS YOUUUUU" .

(Just gonna clear it out Catra's inner demon is non binary they use they/them pronouns )

They look at double trouble and laugh " of course it's me I'm obviously the better looking one " they say dramatically when I flick them off and double trouble then says " we'll do you ship Catradora ." Then it's there turn to squeal "I SHIP IT WITH ALL MY HEART " then double trouble says " GOOD GOOD GOOD now let me tell you bad news" my inner demon nods and double trouble says " Adora and glimmer are dating " I then get up and yell " SPARKLES AND ADORA ARE DATING!!!" Double trouble then says " Jealousy , Jealousy " in Adoras form I slap them  then my inner demon slaps me I say " why would you do that " they then say " no touching my 4 lifer bitch " I gasp and say " and here I thought I was that how rude " I let a fake tear drop fall and double trouble gasps dramatically" DARLING SHE GOT IT FROM ME SHE ACTED A FAKE TEAR DROP " they say dramatically then my inner demon says " OUR BABY IS GROWING " I groan and tell my inner demon " you go away and you double trouble leave before you get caught I had enough of you 2 " I huff and then I hear groans from my inner demon and double trouble my inner demon goes back and double trouble leaves before saying " you should step up your game kitten before you lose her completely "

'What does that mean?' My inner demon reply's

' Figure it out you dumb brunette'

I roll my eyes and just sit there drowning in my thoughts .

In peace and quiet .

So guys what did you think of double trouble and Catra's Inner demon meeting hm ? 👀👀👀