Heheeheehehehhehe

DT POV: 

I turned into glimmer and I mentally cringed at my form like ugh so much glitter . I walk to the library where I saw bow hanging out on the couch with hot chocolate he puts it down and looks at me with a grin " hey glimmer ! " he says standing up I then put on my act and say " hey bow " smirking he looks at me with a eyebrow raised and and walk up closer to him I then say " I need help getting dressed to mystacor !" He nods and we got to my room I then pin him to the wall and kiss him roughly he yelps but relaxes and kisses back I unbuckle his pants and I take off my top .

-time skip later brought to you by meeeeee-

After me and bow got done he says " wait! You just cheated on Adora !" I nod and say " don't tell her okay to even say a word about it I know you can't keep a secret" I get dressed and leave once I walk out I see mermista with a shocked face " you cheated on Adora ......." I teleport her into a corner and say " I'm not actually glimmer" i shape-shift back to my form and say " let me explain " she nods .

After explaining

Mermista then says " IM TOTALLY IN " she then says again " but I wanna meet the inner demon first ." I nod and we go back and we go back seeing a depressed catra singing  " AND I KNOW WE WERE PERFECT BUT I NEVER FELT THIS WAYYYYYY FOR NO ONE I GUESS -" I cough and smirk and she says " let me be depressed bitch " then her inner demon comes out and steps on her stomach " wanna say that again Ms. girl ." 

Mermista bursts out laughing while Catra rolls her eyes and says " why must you bully me stop adding on to my list of therapy . " I laugh and say " anyways the plan is working I turned into glimmer and made bow think I cheated onto adora now for the second phase on the plan ....."

Catra luckily didn't listen because she didn't care but if only she knew she would care mermista then leaves to go get ready for mystacor while I stay and bully kitten with her inner demon "why are you so depressed " I say she looks at me and says " because I exist " she says bluntly "deal with it ." I chuckle and say " we'll my friends it's time for me to make my leave I have a meeting with a girl named Hana I need to get to "

Catra POV:

"Rude " honestly what did I do other then find out twinkle toes is dating Adora when we'll how should I put this it could have been me ! But anyways imma continue being depressed .

" YOU BETRAYED MEEEEE AND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR THE WAY I HURT YAAAAA YOU TALKED TO HER WHEN I WAS LOCKED UPPPPPP"

I honestly don't even know what this is anymore so here . Take it . Anyways who's hana? Heheheheh.