Take it now

You know what I don't like you guys .

So I'm gonna give you a little bit of glimmer x adora .

(Keep in mind I don't ship them and I just wanna torture you guys)

Glimmer POV:

After my talk with Catra I decided to check up on adora , it's become a thing I usually do now that shadow weaver is gone.

I just can't believe what Adora put up through with Catra ,she was such a bad influence honestly and she deserves to be with us other then the horde scum .

(Yes glimmers a bitch in . SOMEONE HAD TO TAKE THAT PLACE 🙄✋)

I made my way to Adora's room and see her laying on the bed relaxing I sit on the edge of the bed and smile she looks up and I see that she's been crying a bit . She sits up and kisses me while I deepen it I sit on her lap while I kiss her when we hear a knock on the door , I groan and walk over to see bow and DT the come in and double trouble straight up says .

" where y'all banging ?" I blush hard and so does Adora I clear my throat and bow says innocently " what does 'banging ' mean ?" DT laughs and says " we'll........you see when a guy and girl love each other very much ...." Adora cuts them off and says " NO ! NO NO " and bow looks at us confused while DT smirks they then say a bit as a whisper but loud enough for only all 4 of us to hear .

" I still have hope for Catradora ." Adora falls off the bed and starts blushing like crazy i glare at DT they then say "I must report this back to my 4 lifer . See you later darlings ." We we're all left speechless when Adora said " I'm gonna go take a shower . You guys wanna hang out later ?" Bow nods and says " WE COULD GO TO MYSTACOR AGAIN !" We all nod and me and bow leave to get ready .

(Next scene gonna get a bit mature and I mentally cringed at it .)

Adora POV:

Catradora..... what? I strip off my clothes and let my hair down keying it fall down to my back I step in the shower and turn it on when I get deep in thought .

Yes I'm gonna admit I used to have feelings for Catra in the horde every time we held hands I felt a electrical spark run through me .

The flash is that you ? 🧋👀

I'm also gonna admit Catra was hot even as kids I felt this spark a lot like I had spiders or something in my stomach .

TW ⚠️ : Mature seen starts now .

I imagine myself me and catra making out her kissing my neck and finding my sweet spot . My hand goes down to my clit and starts to draw circles around it pretending that was Catra's tongue, my
Thumb brushed over my clit and I whimper to myself , I put in one finger in me and start fingering myself I go slow moaning Catra's name softly and start going faster.

I moan a bit louder and start going even faster moaning louder luckily no one could hear because of how loud the shower was running I put in another finger and curl it hitting my g-spot my thumb flicking over my clit while I imagine it was Catra doing this to me I cum on my finger and decide to just clean myself up and get dressed for mystacor .

Little did she know double trouble heard it all in the hallways of the castle ready to spill the tea 🍵 with Catra's inner demon

I like you now so I let you have adora not being a blond dumbass scene .