" EVERYTHING GOSE ACCORDING TO PLAN"

First we shall notice my bootiful cat . On the top.

Anyways .

Glimmah POV :

We where headed to mystacor and we were almost there me and adora where cuddling together while every time I talked to bow he blushed and started blushing while DT smirked and mermista chuckled , anyway we just arrived and my aunt castaspella greeted us by saying " GLIMMER!!!! IVE MISSED YOU SO!" " oh ? And you brought more friends come come why don't we give them the good old tour ?" She's says with a big smile I then stutter yell " N- NO A-AUNTIE " everyone laughed while adora said " we'll take the tour and where going to be staying here for 2 weeks if we may " she said with a soft tired smile my aunt nodded while we took the tour after we took the tour I was walking down the hall when someone shoved me in a room and locked me in there .

(Yes I know she can teleport out but just pretend she's tired so she can't really teleport right now)

DT POV:

I locked glimmer in her room while I turned into her and started walking when I saw mermista say " you got it done ?" I nod and I continue strolling down the hall and see how I walk over and say " hey bow " I smirk and he blushed and says " people are here glim " I shake my head chuckling and say " ok then" we both start flirting and I see adora looking and getting jealous when she walks over mermista smirks and I look at adora and she drags my hand somewhere else " what . Are . You . Doing . " she said I then say

"What is it Babe ? Me and bow where talking about what we should do today ." I say innocently she eyes me and then kisses me slowely and says " I'm sorry I just had a lot on my mind and I wasn't thinking straight "

Ohh I wonder why *cough* catra *cough*

" I understand babe now you should go rest " I say softly smiling she walks off while I drag bow to a room and pin him to the wall making out with him

-time skip brought to you by a anti social -

After I'm down with bow I walk off and turn back into my normal form and unlock glimmer she looks at me and says " Fuck! Finally someone let me out thanks double trouble !" I nod and smirk when she leaves and mermista comes out and says "was she jealous." I nod ........

"Every thing goes according to plan....."