"........really"

Just gonna clear this up .

DT wants to jump off a bridge 2829927382918282 times after well doin the dirty or even kissing bow .

Bye

Sike

Bish

You

Thought .

Catra POV:

I woke up after staying up annoying my inner demon for payback I saw no guards were outside so I decided to break my cell door down which hurt but I ignored it I continued walking and saw no one was here so I decided to raid the kitchen .

" wHaTs In HeRe " my inner demon comes out and starts looking "looks ya these I think their called cupcakes or something " I look and see "let's try them ?" I bite into it and my eyes go wide sparkling in awe .

"What . Is . That. " I start eating it like there's no tomorrow and I look at my inner demon having a tracker pad In their hands I then go over and say " someone's calling here " they say " its DT lemme answer " they answer and DT and mermista are they and DT says " darlings we did it we made the dumb blondie jealous I repeat we made the dumb blondie jealous " they close off and my inner demon starts yelling " YES CATRADORA WILL SET SAIL SOON ALL ABOARD THE SHIP CATRADORA AND SEAHAWK OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS BETTER NOT SET IT ON FIRE AND MAKE IT SINK LIKE THE TITANIC " I then say "catradora..... What.....I don't like adora " I say looking at them confused and the say" dumb brunette " I roll my eyes and walk away .

I venture around the castle and it kinda looked boring but then again it was all shiny and bright which annoyed me but now I don't care , I then see the guards outside the castle and decide to try and make them laugh .

" My elderly relatives liked to tease me at weddings saying ' your next ! ' They soon stopped though once I started doing the same to them at funerals " I say one bursts out laughing and starts wheezing while the other looks at me like I'm mentally unstable which I am I was traumatized as a child and I put up with so much abuse by someone named sad hoe and I got bullied and took punishments for my child hood friend only to be stabbed in the back and to slowely find out my parents got killed in front of me let alone my whole family and I killed my abuser and the person I hate...., anyway though I walk off and see a note on the floor Infront of my cell and see it's from adora .

'I'm going to mystacor for 2 weeks .
Be good and don't scare the guards and don't get out of the cell I know you can but don't okay ....be good kitty . Love , adora.'

I feel my heart burst with butterflies and read it more and more just for the 'be good kitty ' part . I put the door back together and make sure it won't break off and soon go to sleep .

My family returned my cat Simba .... I miss him :(