"Mmm"

Adora POV:

It was the afternoon and we were in a meeting  with the queen discussing the plans to attack against the horde turns out they upgraded their bots and they can shoot lasers now ....can I add that their probably hotter then A fire breathing dragons breathe ? , Anyway after the meeting glimmer comes up and says

"Babe why we're you avoiding me ?" I look at her wide eyed and say " I'm not your babe so don't call me that . "
She looks at me sad and says " what do you mean ?" She says I then say " we're done glimmer you cheated on me with bow . " before she can speak I run to my room where Catra was she got up and was about to say something when I kissed her it turned soft and passionate and we heard 2 gasps I look and   Bow and glimmer " you cheated on me with HER ! SHE FOUGHT YOU ENDLESS TIMES .... SHE EVEN TRIED TO KILL YOU ?!? "  I sigh angrily and say " who cares !?! I love her I always have . Not you . Go fuck bow for all I care " I huff and catra says

" why am I always dragged into things "  we all shoot glares at her and she says " you guys are mean . This is catra abuse " she sits on the bed and lies down  I roll my eyes and say " leave . NOW" I say clearly stressed out they leave and I jump into Catra's arms crying ......

DEPRESSED CATRA POV HAHA

I comfort adora and she leaves leaving me in my thoughts

Your not good enough

No ...

Everyone hates you

No

Why don't you just .....

No ... no no no ....

Die

I've done lots of bad stuff ... Adora should have never forgiven me .... I'm worthless .....useless ..... but I don't wanna die . It's like so much happend in my life I just have to deal with everybody's problems and no one can help me with mine so I'm just like stuck all alone in my never ending thoughts ...this endless depression this endless hole of  wanting to end it all but only she makes me want to stay to hang on she makes me think everything's gonna be alright and I trust her ...sometimes I just think she's too good for me and needs someone else .

Like sparkles said 'SHE TRIED TO KILL YOU!"  I don't deserve forgiveness I get up and walk to the bathroom I start cutting I cut my wrist my arms until someone grabs my hand and yells my name " CATRA!" I look and see perfuma she grabs a towel and cleans my wrist and arm she then says "why would you do this to yourself catra!?!" Just then adora comes running in seeing my arm and wrist bleeding she looks at me teary eyed and helps perfuma .

After perfuma leaves Adora yells " WHY!?!?" I look down at the ground an say " I don't deserve you ......." I look at her and she looks at me with tears and I say " A- Mmm" she kisses me and I kiss back , it was a soft and gentle kiss I pull back and smile " sorry , i just have things on my mind ......but I promise when I'm ready I'll tell you " she smiles and says " it's okay . You don't have to tell me right now . I'll wait for you to come around .... I love you Catra " I kiss her again and say " I love you too ." We both walk back and she says " cuddles ? " with puppy dog eyes and I nod I get comfy and she snuggles onto me and I sigh taking out her hair tie and playing with her hair until my inner demon comes .......

Oh no ! .

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LOL . ANYWAY HERE IT IS GUYS I PROMISE ILL CONTINUE UPDATING THIS STORY IS FAR FROM FINISHED .