SO HERES MY NUMBERRRR SO CALL ME MAYBE

I was hungry while writing this ....
Oh well .

Adora pov :

-2 weeks later -

We where all going back to the palace when we got back everyone went straight racing to the kitchen when I saw glimmer and bow go into her room I decide to follow .

When I follow i creek open the door and see glimmer kissing bow and her moaning into the kiss I feel tears stream down my face and I say " REALLY!?!" They look at me shocked and bow says " a-adora I'm so sorry please..." I shake my head " DONT ADORA ME YOUR KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSWHOLE I CANT BELIVE I WAS BEST FRIENDS WITH YOU I HATE YOU !" I run away crying and go into the whispering woods and run farther until my legs can't carry me anymore and I slump against a tree , then I hear something in the trees I don't bother looking up then I hear someone slump next to me and see ..... Catra .

" hey. " I whisper a small hi back and sit on her lap and hug her she guys back and I bury my face into her neck and sob .. I just can't belive  her I did so much for her and bow .

That ...that.. that.... FUCKING ASSHOLE , I stop crying and wipe my cheeks and eyes then I look ay catra she didn't say anything like she knew I needed to let everything out we both lock eyes ...Our lips were inches apart I then close the gap and kiss her .

( hey did I forget to mention Catra is intersex in this story ...... sorry . Anyway smut starts now guysssssss )

She kisses back immediately it was a gentle soft kiss then it became intimate and she deepens it making me moan and I heard her growl Lowly she pins me to the ground but doesn't break the kiss it became more rough and her tongue licked my bottom lip I let her in and out tongues clash eventually she wins and she pulls away us both panting her eyes darken in color with lust something that turned me on more she then starting giving me wet kisses on my neck and in no time found my sweet spot I moaned softly and I felt her smirk against my skin she but down on my skin leaving a bite mark that I moaned at .

She licked it when it bled a bit and kissed my jaw and my throat I take off my grey shirt she kissed down my chest almost where I want her to go and goes back up kissing me rough she pulls away and takes off my bra and starts sucking on one nipple and plays with the other I start moaning and mumble "fuck...." She gives the other equal treatment and starts kissing down my chest and she pulls my shorts off and she kisses my head and looks at me if I'm fine  I nod and she smiles softly before smirking and yanks off my underwear and starts licking my heat  " fuck ! " I moan and she only starts licking faster she licks around my clit drawing circles around it and flicking it ever so gently I moan again and say " Catra....." she puts in one finger and I moan " Fuck fuck fuck !" When she starts fingering it in me she goes harder and adds a second finger while licking my pussy .

She wraps her lips around my clit and starts sucking on it while curling her fingers and hitting my g-spot I moan her name " YES CATRA FUCKK!" And my moans get louder and hell I don't care if all of etheria heard I wanted to do this in a long time I was just so blind to see it . I came on her fingers and mouth while she helped me ride out my high she gets back up and starts kissing me again I knew what she wanted .. you see catra had a secret that me and her shared in the fright zone .....

She took off her grey sweat pants and I saw she was hard I got up and she pinned me to a tree hard making me groan she chuckled and took off her boxers reveling her hard dick she put the tip in me and and I bit my lip and closed my eyes shut I wrapped my legs around her waist and she thrusted hard into me making me scream " SHIT !!!" She starts leaving  hickeys on my neck and her thrusts get harder by the second she groans " fuck...adora " I felt her hit my spot and say " FUCKK YES CATRA RIGHT THERE!!!" She hits it hard every time and her groans get louder I felt she was close and so was I I feel myself clench around her and I start cumming " FUCK YES !" And start sucking on her neck she groans louder and cums in me I ride out my orgasm and the both of us are panting my legs where shaking and both of us are breathing heavily she lifts my chin up meeting her and kisses me gently and soft she puts my down and puts on her boxers and pants while I put on my clothes .

She pulls me in by the waist kissing me again softly and I wrap my arms around her neck she pulls away and rests her forehead on mine and says " I really love  you adora ..." my eyes go wide and I say " I love you too...."