"Yayyyy life "

Catra POV:

I felt someone shaking me and yelling my name so I got up and punched them in the face hard .

I look at say it was Adora I put on a fake smile and say " Yayyyyy life !" Sarcastically she rolls her eyes and says "talk"

I then say "about what ? The weather welll......I wouldn't know I'm locked up in here how I'm doing welll.....I'm dead inside that's how " I say looking at her I saw she's been crying I already knew what that was about but hey.... If only she knew .

She then says " shut up ." Bluntly I then say lady like " HOW RUDE !" And I swear I say her blush I then say again " soooooo how's life " she looks at me with a eyebrow raised and says "huh?" I then sit down and say " listen I wanna have a conversation without us at each others throats . I promise you can tell me anything if you want I won't talk I'll listen ." She nods and starts telling me how she's been until a idea popped in my mind .

"Hey, Adora " she looks at me I then say with my demonic voice and put my hand on her shoulder " Adora , I am your father " she looks at me terrified and I see a bit of tears in her eyes I stop and ask "you okay ?" She starts shaking and I don't know what to do so I awkwardly pull her in a hug "hey hey hey it's okay " she cries into my shoulder and I say " you don't like it when I do that don't you . " I say bluntly she looks at me with tear stained eyes and nods I get up and pull her up with me I hug her one last time and do this ....

I kiss her .