Two Years?!

3rd POV:

"Get up, Harry, Draco!" Blaise shouted.
"Morning." Draco said.
"Morning!" Harry said, hopping up. He quickly dropped everything he was wearing to put on his Slytherin vest and jeans.

"Harry come here!" Pansy cried.
"Yeah? Are you okay?" Harry asked.
"Oh yeah. I wanted to talk about you, little fruit cake," She said. "So you're gay?"
"Huh? What? Oh, no, I still like girls. So, uh, I'm...what do they call it?" Harry asked.
"Bisexual?"
"Bisexual! Yeah that."
"Oh, cool." She replied.
"By the way, Grangers at the door!" Blaise yells.

"Hermione! I'm coming!" Harry shouted, hoping Hermione would hear him.

Harry ran of the dormitory and opened the portrait hole.
"Mione!" Harry said, practically jumping in Hermione's arms.
"Come on, Harry! We've got too meet Ron in the library!" Hermione said.
"Hold on." Harry said, running back into the Slytherin common room.
"Bye! Don't forgot to study, you nerds!"Harry shouted.
"I'm not a nerd, Potter!" Draco shouted back.
"Bye, Nerd!" Harry yelled before closing the portrait.

They rushed into the library.
"Hi, Mione! Hey, Harry!" Ron said.
"Sorry it took so long. I was saying bye to Parkinson, Zabini, and Malfoy." Harry said.

"I don't like you hanging out with them. Especially Malfoy." Ron said.
"Ron, grow up. It's not like I trust them that much, there kinda like my non-friend-friends. Y'know? And I think there pretty honest and speak their mind." Harry said.
"Im sure bloody Malfoy is honest! He lies all the time, Harry! You've seen it with your own eyes!" Ron shouts.

"There's no need to be rude! Take that back, Ronald-" Harry shouted.
"-Weasel, I didn't think I said it was okay for my name to come out of your mouth." Draco growled.
"Malfoy? What are you doing here?" Harry asked.
"You left your Herbology textbook on your nightstand. I've brought it to you, I know it's your next class." Draco said, which led Ron to mumbling something which sounded awfully like 'stalker.'

"Oh. Thanks. I'll see you in Defense, yeah?" Harry said, gratefully taking the book. Draco gave him a nod,
"See you round, Granger. Weasel, I better not here my name again." Draco said.
Once Draco walked out of the library, Ron started to rant again.

"I can't believe the nerve of that deatheater!" Ron said and Hermione gasped.
"Deatheater?" Harry asked.

"Someone who worships the You-Know-Who. They get branded with a dark mark which is a skull with a snake coming out of its mouth." Hermione said.

"You think Malfoy's a deatheater?" Harry asked quietly.
"Exactly. Don't you read the prophet? His father was questioned and the Ministry found the dark mark but Lucius claimed he had no idea and chances were he was under imperious. Those were his exact words." Ron said.
"That's horrible!" Hermione said. Harry felt a sick feeling in his stomach.

"No. Just because his father did doesn't mean he will." Harry said.
"Whatever you say. You're the one friends with a deatheater." Ron said.
"I'm going to Herbology." Harry said angrily, stomping off.
/////////////////////////////////////

Draco paced, wondering if it was the right decision.
"I just want to make sure he knows he looks nice, but I don't want to seem like I'm creepy or have a crush on him." Draco mumbled under his breathe.
"Fuck it." He said, shoving the note into the textbook.
/////////////////////////////////////