London

3rd POV:

Harry was ready for the sound of quills scratching and Ron sighing in front of him to stop.

Really, he had been at it since he opened the OWL's pamphlet.

There was a small boom and most of the students didn't think anything of it until it got louder.
Harry looked behind me to see several students already looking at the dungeon-like doors. 

"What is that?" Draco asked, who was sitting behind Harry. Harry looked back at Ron.
"Do you think this is what Fred and George were planning?" He asked.
Ron shrugged.
"They wouldn't tell me anything, they thought I would report it to headmaster because I'm Head Boy. I mean, I was in a secret army, are they that stupid?" Ron said.
"Shush. Continue your OWL's!" Umbridge shouted.

Umbridge proceeded to walk down a row of students, opening the doors and stepping outside the classroom. They watched a some sort of fizzling, glowing ball appeared in front of Umbridge's face. She watched it dance around until it came flying in to the OWLs exam room. It busted into a blue firework, just above Harry. Umbridge steeped farther outside, to most students guess, to find the culprit.

The two ginger twins, Fred and George, came flying in on their broom sticks, making quite and entrance with more fireworks from their joke shop. As they rode by, OWLs exam papers flew in the air and exploded with the fireworks. Flashes of purple, blue, pink, yellow, green, and orange twirled in the air. All the students flew up out of their seat, either avoiding fireworks or dancing around in excitement. Harry found himself walking next to Ron but misplaced Draco until he heard a low scream. His head shot up to find a firework chasing Crabbe and Goyle, followed by a high-pitched scream coming from a certain platinum blonde Slytherin. The fireball chased him against a wall, then imprinting a mimic of his face against it.

Filch came waltzing in, looking in disbelief as more fireworks shot everywhere. Fred shot up a stick firework that took shape of a Chinese dragon and chased Umbridge, then biting down on her out in the corridor, and exploding into miny fireworks which hit her stupid education degrees.

All the frames fell from the wall, shattering them as they hit the floor. George and Fred flew out of the exam room, students chasing after them and cheering. Draco and Ron stood beside Harry, the three of them clapping, whooping, and hollering the whole time. Fred and George cast one final firework, a W, in the air before flying off into the distance.

Harry POV:
I clap along with Draco and Ron as the twins fly away but I began to feel very faint. The voices around he get distant and drowned as I get dizzier. I feel myself stagger backwards and fall. I see Draco turn around with a bright smile on his face but it quickly drops, almost as quickly as I drop to the ground. The room spins more and more until I get another vision.

Sirius.

"I need that prophecy." The voice says.

"You'll have to kill me." Sirius says.

"Oh, I will, but first, you will fetch it for me."

Its Voldemort.

"Crucio!" Voldemort says. Sirius cries in pain and drops to the floor.

"Crucio!" He says again. Sirius groans in pain, his eyes rolling around in his head. My vision flashes through to a blue orb that's made of glass and the minister with Mr. Malfoy. Lucius. Draco's father.

The real world comes in focus again, Draco's leaning down in front of me.

"Harry? Harry, whats wrong?" He asks.