You Wouldn't. Watch Me.

3rd POV:
"Harry! Harry! Harry James Potter!" Draco called as Harry speed walked quickly.
"Where are you going so quickly?" Draco asked.
"Dumbledore's army." Harry said.
"That's today?" Draco asked and Harry nodded in response.
"Mind if I come along?" Draco asked and Harry nodded again.
"What's wrong?" Draco asked.
"Hmm? Oh, just thinking." Harry said.
"Alright. Just checking." Draco said.
"I asked you too stop checking on me Draco." Harry said.
"And I'm never going to stop." Draco replied.

Suddenly a wave of emotions came over him, what would his father think of him. Being friends with Harry Potter.

"Time will bring my fate." Draco mumbled. They walked in the Room of Requirement, which Draco knew all too well. There was a statue of a person in which looked like a man with a deatheater mask and a sword. The statue raised the sword.
"Expelliarmus." Neville shouted. The sword flew out of the statues hand but behind him, almost hitting Colin Creevey.

"I'm hopeless." Neville said sadly.
"You're flourishing your wand too much. Try this, 'Expelliarmus.'" Draco said. The sword flew to the side of the room.
"Nice job, Draco." Harry complimented.
/////////////////////////////////////

In the night, all the students in Dumbledore's Army or D.A. went to the Room of Requirement, Filch following closely behind them, he saw the wall seem to close in on itself and Filch set up camp in front of the wall.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizards bread and butter, really." Harry said, whilst walking round' the room.

"So. Nigel! Come on, give it your best go." Harry said.
"Stupefy!" The boy shouted sending the both of them backwards.
"Good, good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." Harry said, standing up.
/////////////////////////////////////

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." Blaise said to Pansy, before walking to the other side of the room.
"Thanks, Blaise!" She said sarcastically.

"Come on, Blaise!" Said a few students together. Draco placed himself next to George Weasley, who was next to Fred Weasley.

"One sickle." George whispered to Fred.
"You're on!" Fred replied.

Blaise took a breathe but before he couldn't even say the S, Pansy shouted 'Stupefy!' Shooting Blaise backwards.

George shoved the sickle in Fred's hand.
"Thank you." Fred said.
"Shut up." George replied, making Draco laugh a bit.

"I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it?" Blaise said to Draco. They all looked over to Pansy who was having a giggling fit in a group of girls.
/////////////////////////////////////
Filch hung another nail.
'All students will submit to questioning about suspected illicit.'
/////////////////////////////////////

"Hey, focus on the fixed point and try again." Harry said.
"Expelliarmus!" Neville shouted.
"It's getting better, Longbottom." Draco informed.

"Very good. Keep your concentration." Harry said.
"Great!" Harry said to Cho, who had successfully levitated Nigel in the air.

Harry wrapped his fingers around Cho's hand,
"It might work better if you put your wand a little higher, Cho. Make sure to keep eye contact." Harry said.

Surprisingly his heart didn't quicken, he didn't feel butterflies, he didn't turn red. He let go and she just looked back at him, causing Nigel to drop to the ground, and he nodded.

He moved over to Draco who had to same problem.
"Like this, Draco." Harry pushed Draco's elbow up slightly, and grabbed his hand to pint it out and up.

Draco breathe hitched as he tried to focus on what Harry was telling him and not the fact he was willingly touching him.

Harry felt his heart rate quicken and hoped no one could hear it.
/////////////////////////////////////