Umbridge's Detention

3rd POV:

Harry knocked on the door to Umbridge's office.

"Come in." She said, from the other side. Harry slowly opened the wood door. When he came in he looked at the walls, which were pink and covered in moving cat plates that meowed at him.

"Good evening, Mr. Potter. Sit." She said. Harry slowly closed the door behind him, trying to waste all the time he could with this detention.

"You're going to be doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter." She said. Harry reached down to pull out a quill, ink, and parchment.

"No, not with your quill. I would like you to use a rather special one of mine." She said, grabbing it off the desk, along with some parchment.

Harry tried not to sigh at the pettiness that he had to use her quill and not his own. She placed the quill on the desk with Harry sat at. Harry grabbed the quill and pointed it at the paper.

"I want you to write, 'I must not tell lies." She practically whispered behind him. Harry sighed,

"How many lines?" He asked.

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in." She giggled, turning to the window.

"You haven't given me any ink." Harry said, rather aggressively.

"Oh, you wont need any ink." She said. Harry rolled his eyes, and looked at his empty parchment. He began to 'write' with nothing, imagining ink was there and that he wasn't just wasting his time.

He began to write the imaginary letters, when his hand started to burn. He thought nothing of it, he just scratched it a bit and went back to fake writing until it felt like when Wormtail cut into his skin with a knife to get 'blood of the enemy' for the potion to give Voldemort full strength.

He looked at his hand as the words slowly cut into his hand. He made slight grunting noises as it stung, the words making a scar. Umbridge turned from the window and came in front of the desk, Harry watching her.

"Yes?" She asked. They started at each other for a few moments.

"Nothing." Harry said, he was not giving this git the satisfaction of his pain.

"That's right. Because you know, deep down, you deserve to be punished, don't you, Mr. Potter?" She said, Harry decided to play dumb and giver her a confused looked.

"Yes. I hate writing lines with no ink, but I'm sure it make's your quills last longer?" Harry asked. Umbridge huffed,

"That's another days worth of detention, Mr. Potter." She said before sitting down at her desk. He wrote the line over and over until his left hand was numb and his right was cramping.

"May I go?" Harry asked. Umbridge looked at her clock,

"Yes. But I expect to see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Mr. Potter." She said. Harry hurried the heck out of there and down to Dumbledore's office.

"Finally, Potter. What kept you?" Snape asked.

"I was still in detention with Professor Umbridge until five minutes ago." Harry said, grabbing at his hand.

"I see." Snape said.

"I want to talk about the matter with you and Miss. Granger with Miss. Granger, Dumbledore, myself, and you. Harry looked down to were Hermione was and her eyes were glossy and puffed.

"I can't believe you made it this whole deal. You're so immature over nothing." Hermione said, as Harry took a seat next to her.

"I didn't, Malfoy did. He actually worries, for whatever reason, unlike some people." Harry whispered back.