London Pt. 2

3rd POV:

"So how are we going to get to London?" Harry asked.

"We fly, of course." Luna smiles. Luna and Draco lead the rest of the group to the forest with the Thesrals.
Harry, Blaise, Pansy, and Draco did a group hug before Neville, Luna, Hermione, and Ron take off.

"I'll see you guys later, okay?" Harry said, stepping backwards.
Pansy grabbed Harry's shoulders and shook him.
"Harry, you better not die or I will resurrect you and kill you myself. We need you. Draco especially." She said, murmuring the last part.
"If I died, you would go on like you normally do. But I won't die!" He said.

Pansy patted his back. Harry helped Ron and Neville on a Thesrals back while Luna helped Hermione.
Harry waved at the Blaise, Pansy, and Draco as they went in the air.

They landed at the ministry and ran on the tile into an elevator.

"This is it." Harry said.
The group hastily walked down the hallway off black bricks. They enter through the blue door, leading to a dark room with shelves full of glass balls.

A rumble came from behind them.
Ron and Hermione looked to Harry as he continued to stare where the noise was.

"Lets go." He said. They quickly walked through all the isles while Harry counted quietly.
"Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five.

Harry came to a sudden stop. He breathed heavily as he tilted his light endorsed wand to the ground.
"He should be here." Harry told the others.
"Harry." Neville said. "It's got your name on it."

Harry looked at the glowing, smoke filled glass ball. He slowly grabs it.

It began to speak.
" The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives."

"Harry!" Ron calls, Harry quickly turns around. He runs to the front of the group to see a Deatheater slowly walking toward them.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asks.
"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality." The Deatheater reveals himself. Its Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy.

"You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy." Lucius said, beating his can against his hand.
"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry threatens.

A maniacal laugh comes from behind Lucius.
"He knows how to play. Itty bitty baby Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange?"

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?" Bellatrix asks.

"Better, now that they're about to be avenged." Neville says, pointing his wand at her. Bellatrix raises her own and Harry hold Neville back.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down shall we? All we want is that prophecy." Lucius says, calmly.
"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?"

"You dare speak his name? You filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix yells.
"Its all right. He's just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secrets of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything." Lucius said, putting his dirty little words in Harry's brain. Making him want give the prophecy to Lucius so bad.

Harry could see other Deatheaters out of the corner of his eyes.
"I've waited 14 years." Harry says.
Lucius clicks his tongue.
"I know."
"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now" Harry says.

The group yells stupefy and began to run to get out of the room. Luna looses track of the group and comes face-to-face with a Deatheater. She gasps and breathes heavy when they hit her, making her fall to the floor.

"Levicorpus." She says, sending the Deatheater flying.

The group continues to shout different spells as they pass death eaters.
"Reducto!" Ron yells, making the other prophecies come crashing down. Hermione groans.

"Get back to the door." Harry shouts as they began running, but then they're suddenly stumbled upon a big formation.
"Department of Mysteries. They got that bit right, didn't they?" Ron asked.

"The voices, can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asked.
"There aren't any voices, Harry. We need to get out of here." Neville says.
"I hear them too." Luna says, walking closer with Harry.

"Harry, it's just an empty archway." Ron says, a shake in his voice. "Please, Harry. We have to go!"
"Get behind me!" Harry says, pointing his wand at the ceiling. The rest of the group slowly get behind him, but the Deatheaters came from the other way.

And then they were surrounded.
/////////////////////////////////////

839 words