Goodbye

3rd POV:
"Hello, students, good morning." Umbridge says.
"As you know, Christmas is in a few weeks, and students will with be going home to families or staying here at Hogwarts. When you find your... arrangement, please alert the head of your house. The feast may begin." She said.
"Are you staying, Harry?" A first year Slytherin girl, called Sophia, asks him.
He was lucky over the months for people to get more used to him, talking to him, well the younger years anyways, most of the fifth years still didn't like him.

"I'm going to the Weasley's. I'll be able to see my godfather and his boyfriend there, that's about the only reason I'm going." Harry said. 

"You're godfather has a boyfriend?" The girl asked. Harry nodded.
"Isn't that two boys?" Sophia asked. Harry's eyes flicked towards Draco, who was obviously trying to avoid the whole conversation.

"Yes, it is Sophia. What do you think about that?" Harry asked.
She shrugged.
"I've never heard of it before, or seen it, so I don't know." She said.
"What do think you think about it?" Harry asked.
"I guess it's nice everyone can find someone to love." She answered nervously. Harry smiled.
"D-did I say something wrong?" She asked.
"No! No, of course not. It's okay to have an opinion Soph." He said and she smiled sweetly.
"Do you need any help cutting your roast?" He asked.
"I think I've got it, if not I can ask my best friend, she cuts things very easily!" She said, grabbing a particularly sharp knife. Harry quickly grabbed it and Sophia cocked her head.
"Maybe not one so sharp? Here use this." He said, handing her a butter knife. She pouted a little but cut her roast into slices. Harry let out a sharp exhale.
"Where are you headed, Draco?" Sophia asked.
"What?" He sneered.
"U-um, for C-Christmas?" She stammered, Draco's face softened.

"I'm going home, back to the Manor. Father is requesting I be home to help with finances." Draco said, putting his mask back up. She nodded.
"What about you?" Harry asked.
"I'm staying here. Mommy and Daddy are in a fight again, and Mommy's not home. Daddy doesn't want me there right now." She said sadly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to come with me?" Harry offered.
"No, but thank you so much. You're really nice Mr. Potter. I want to stay with some of my friends who are staying as well." She replied.
Harry nodded.
"Okay, but you don't have to call me Mr. Potter." Harry chuckled a little bit.
/////////////////////////////////////

Draco gave Harry a side hug, Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's waist.
"I'll see you after Christmas, okay?" Draco said, Harry nodded.
"Stay safe, okay?" Harry said.
"Promise." Draco replied.
"My parents." He whispered, Harry jumped off Draco like he was a hot iron.
"Happy Christmas." Harry said, before walking on to the train.
"Draco." Lucius said, curtly.
"Draco!" His mother called, jumping into his arms.
"Mother." He said.
"Let's go home." She said.
"Lucius, care to apparate us?" She said, touching her husbands arm. Draco didn't want to touch his father, but he put a hand on his fathers shoulder, and then they were home.
/////////////////////////////////////
558 Words

Hey, guysssss!
Happy Christmas
If it's Christmas by the time
This is published
Cuz idek